Tim Tebow signs with the Jags - RELEASED

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

You don't think having a proven leader, high character, and well liked teammate type guy throughout camp will benefit the team?

I think the notion that the new coach just brought in some has-been 34 year old half TE/half life coach guy into the locker room is kinda weird tbh

If he was brought in as a character coach, that's one thing, but having someone as a fringe roster guy/character leader is strange to me.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

That legitimately might be the worst attempt at a serious photoshop I’ve ever seen. 

there are so many layers to it

Trevor in 240p 

Tebow wearing 91 and 15

The unintentional white halo around Tebow's head

the uneven 15 on the front of the jersey

I kinda love it

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Saw on Twitter Tebow jerseys are already front page of the Shop as some "Welcome new Jags!" thing. 

“Welcome the new JAG!”

if the joke has already been made, I do not apologize 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

You don't think having a proven leader, high character, and well liked teammate type guy throughout camp will benefit the team?

I don’t know how much I buy into the idea that a fringe roster player, maybe TE3, is going to be a leader and role model that other players try to emulate. Friendly relationships will likely be forged, but as far as anything meaningful towards the culture of the team? I doubt it.

And ultimately, Tebow was an actual leader at Florida, and it didn’t really stop those teams from having consistent issues with players doing things they shouldn’t have been. 

3 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Trevor in 240p 

Tebow wearing 91 and 15

I kinda love it

The tattoos on the arm. 

15 minutes ago, pwny said:
19 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Trevor in 240p 

Tebow wearing 91 and 15

I kinda love it

Expand  

The tattoos on the arm. 

J3D1xK3.jpg

They took this photo of Yan. Slapped a 15 on the front, ignored the numbers up top. They put Tebow’s head on it and shifted it to the left so that it covers up Yan’s beard and looks weird. Left part of Yan’s beard so it’s on the collar. Didn’t even bother to actually cut out the head so it has the halo you’re talking about. Then they swapped the arms for some random player who had a full sleeve tattoo and didn’t bother to remove the tattoos.

Then they stole someone else’s photoshop of Trevor with the watermark still on it, and downsized it to make it look grainy and terrible.

Absolutely amazing. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, pwny said:

I don’t know how much I buy into the idea that a fringe roster player, maybe TE3, is going to be a leader and role model that other players try to emulate. Friendly relationships will likely be forged, but as far as anything meaningful towards the culture of the team? I doubt it.

And ultimately, Tebow was an actual leader at Florida, and it didn’t really stop those teams from having consistent issues with players doing things they shouldn’t have been. 

Fair, but even if they have him in the room for QB meetings and stuff just to instill how to be a pro in Trevor and be a vet to ask questions to related to off-field transition to the NFL should have value. 

Granted I am not saying the impact is going to be massive. Just that he is a good guy to have around. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Fair, but even if they have him in the room for QB meetings and stuff just to instill how to be a pro in Trevor and be a vet to ask questions to related to off-field transition to the NFL should have value. 

Granted I am not saying the impact is going to be massive. Just that he is a good guy to have around. 

Tebow didn’t want to change positions for the betterment of a team/his career. Is he really the guy to give advice on how to be a pro?

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Tebow didn’t want to change positions for the betterment of a team/his career. Is he really the guy to give advice on how to be a pro?

Off the field? Sure. 

I also think your point is a bit flawed. The guy did everything he could to be a good QB. When it didn't happen and he got replaced/benched he never stopped trying but he never complained or caused behind the scenes issues. I get what you are saying, but I also find merit in that work hard every day to achieve your goal/never give up attitude. Its not like he blocked anyone more deserving from taking his spot. Also, changing positions for the betterment of the team in-and-of-itself is debatable. 

• Like 2