East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Kawhi is not a top 2 player in the NBA.

I mean, even with the collapse in the end of the Nuggets series, not hard to make a case Kawhi has been the best player in the playoffs the last few years. And if not that injury vs the Warriors in game 1 some years ago (win or lose)....could be even easier to make a case.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

3 top 10 players couldn't go further than Rudy, pathetic. 

Who you talking about.....Brooklyn?

They did go further than Rudy. They got to a 7th game.

Utah **** the bed last night.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

I'm well aware of all these things. It didn't matter for LeBron, so I'm being a **** and "holding" Durant to those dumbass standards.

I mean I don’t remember Lebron ever getting criticised for missing a game winner while playing every single minute of a game including OT. Besides that was 10 years ago, Lebron doesn’t get held to those standards anymore.

Tough loss for the Nets. KD literally was inches away from hitting a 3 in regulation for the win. Both teams limped at the end. 6 total points in OT. These are the breaks the Bucks needed. Injuries and KD literally had toes on the line with his last shot in the 4th. I would’ve liked him to attack on Holiday rather than settling for a 3 at the end but I understand it being at home and I don’t think either team wanted to go to double OT.

Congrats to the Bucks. I don’t think they will win the title looking like they did in this series but we will see if it was just Brooklyn being this tough or it was the Bucks being this bad and only surviving due to the Nets injuries. I’m rooting for the Suns now because I want CP3 to get his first title.