East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, CWood21 said:

Cool.  I believe the farthest the Jazz have made it since the Stockton/Malone era is the Conference Finals.  Once. How many championships have the Lakers won over that same period?  I don't think I have enough fingers on one hand to count.

Lakers are a great franchise, respect to you guys. Nets are frauds and Durant should've never spoke about us. 

I stand by the opinion that I posted on the day of the trade:

The Nets are going to end up regretting the Harden trade. Super teams with aging stars always fall hard. Those contracts will bloat over the next couple of years, and they are either going to have fully empty cupboards, or have to pay exorbitant prices to retain their aging core

I know injuries were massively involved, I just don't see any real synergy between these 3 stars though

It isn't going to bring them a ring, and Houston will convey at least a couple fantastic picks as the trade ages

Just now, CWood21 said:

You're flip flopping more than a politician.

LeBron clowned us went home round 1, KD clowned us and went home the same round we did. No one likes to play with or in Utah, right? They'd rather play in LA and Brooklyn who couldn't even advance further than us in the postseason. Tell those boys to shush.

Just now, Tk3 said:

The Nets are going to end up regretting the Harden trade. Super teams with aging stars always fall hard. Those contracts will bloat over the next couple of years, and they are either going to have fully empty cupboards, or have to pay exorbitant prices to retain their aging core

I know injuries were massively involved, I just don't see any real synergy between these 3 stars though

It isn't going to bring them a ring, and Houston will convey at least a couple fantastic picks as the trade ages

IF they win even ONE ring, is it not worth it?

7 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

His last three series have been historic choke (and outplayed by Jokic), outplayed by Luka in round 1, and the Clippers not missing a beat without him against the Jazz. This ignores the fact that he plays 70% of the regular season each year, isn't a good creator for others, and rarely attempts to live up to his defensive reputation. It's a massive exaggeration to call him a top 2 player unless we have different definitions of best player.

Played more games than Durant, was leading the playoffs in PER before he got hurt, and his assist numbers are almost identical to Durant's.

Just now, NYRaider said:

LeBron clowned us went home round 1, KD clowned us and went home the same round we did. No one likes to play with or in Utah, right? They'd rather play in LA and Brooklyn who couldn't even advance further than us in the postseason. Tell those boys to shush.

But you were complaining about the Conley injury the ENTIRE series against the Clippers.  Is that not an excuse?  Are we going to miss that AD was effectively useless for the last 3 games because of injury?  Are we going to forget that James Harden is playing on a bum hammy.  Are we going to forget that Kyrie Irving's ankle is toast this year?  C'mon man.  Go to bed.  Try again tomorrow.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

But you were complaining about the Conley injury the ENTIRE series against the Clippers.  Is that not an excuse?  Are we going to miss that AD was effectively useless for the last 3 games because of injury?  Are we going to forget that James Harden is playing on a bum hammy.  Are we going to forget that Kyrie Irving's ankle is toast this year?  C'mon man.  Go to bed.  Try again tomorrow.

At the end of the day injuries happen. And at the end of the day we went further than LeBron and as far as KD after they clowned us. Good night.

Edited by NYRaider

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He averaged 32 PPG with 40 in game 7 lmao. You keep on with this narrative tho.

You keep looking at stats. He needed to stop shooting all those 3’s. He took (6) 3’s tonight. I’m surprised he hit 2 because how many times in his career has he had multi 3pt made field goal games? They beat the Nets by 15 when Giannis didn’t attempt a 3. They was fortunate to beat the Nets when he attempted (6) 3’s. So again stats look great but the only two stats I care for Giannis is 3pt attempts and his FTs. 

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Unspoken is that next season is going to be unwatchably terrible given how many guys are barely going to play given the turnaround.

Nobody will believe this....but given the year the Lakers had - all the injuries leading to uneven play - I'm glad they got washed early and get to chill for the entire offseason.

They weren't gonna make it thru the Playoff gauntlet to get a ring. Not this year - not how crippled we were coming in.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

KD is 32 going on 33 and his game isn’t based on athleticism. Same with harden who’s 32. and Kyrie is still well in his prime. We’ll be fine.