East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just amazing brotha. Loved what we witnessed this series. 

Congrats, need to finish this off. If Nets are healthy, hard to see them even getting challenged the next few years. 

If we don't, after that crazy *** series, it's a massive failure. This is our best chance to do it despite Budenholzer being a complete turd on the sidelines.

Harden really gonna get off free for this because not 100%, but this is a typical kind of performance from him when shiz gets real. Really KD took the bullet for him and didn't let him create any signature embarrassing moments.

Great guy, KD.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We didn't get any injury excuses. You had two top 5 players, the Nets had 3 top 10 players. Couldn't advance further than the Utah Jazz in the playoffs... Clown harder next time frauds. 

Says the one who has yet to sniff an NBA championship.  Whatever you say bud.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Says the one who has yet to sniff an NBA championship.  Whatever you say bud.

Our hurt team made it further than the Lakers and as far as the Nets with 3 top 10 players. Maybe LeBron and Durant shouldn't have clowned so much those boys couldn't even get further than Rudy Gobert. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

When was the last Nets championship? Bought 3 of the top 10 players in the world and couldn't even make the conference finals in the East. Enjoy. 

Lol we’ll have a better chance than you’ll ever have. Enjoy that 200 mil you gave Rudy.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Our hurt team made it further than the Lakers and as far as the Nets with 3 top 10 players. Maybe LeBron and Durant shouldn't have clowned so much those boys couldn't even get further than Rudy Gobert. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

LeBron gets hate every time he misses a shot in the 4th.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here. Only player in Durant's league right now is Kawhi.

LeBron's hate is stupid and you are trying to do the same here just because you don't like KD. Talent wise, there is no way the Nets were anywhere close to the Bucks with the injuries. 

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

LeBron gets hate every time he misses a shot in the 4th.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here. Only player in Durant's league right now is Kawhi.

Kawhi is not a top 2 player in the NBA.

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

I mean maybe but context matters. Durant played every single minute of the game. 

I'm well aware of all these things. It didn't matter for LeBron, so I'm being a **** and "holding" Durant to those dumbass standards.