What Online Content are you watching?

THE DUKE

I'm really into history content, especially ancient history. There's a podcast called Fall of Civilizations that I really enjoy and I always listen to but he also uploads videos for each of his episodes a few weeks after the podcast episodes that I watch. The voice over is the same but the visuals are a nice addition. His latest was on the Nabataeans, who built Petra in Jordan.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 8:56 AM, skywindO2 said:

I'm really into history content, especially ancient history

I've been watching a lot of Vlogging Through History lately. Seems pretty new on the seen. Has some ancient but seems to do really jump around. More of highly knowledgable amateur historian, but his main interest in the civil war. But through his reactions I've learned a lot and found a lot of other really great history channels.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 7/19/2022 at 8:56 AM, skywindO2 said:

I'm really into history content, especially ancient history. There's a podcast called Fall of Civilizations that I really enjoy and I always listen to but he also uploads videos for each of his episodes a few weeks after the podcast episodes that I watch. The voice over is the same but the visuals are a nice addition. His latest was on the Nabataeans, who built Petra in Jordan.

Thank you for turning me on to this.  I too am a history nerd. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Imagine trying to run a low level card scam on a live stream with over 100k watching 😂. What's crazy is apparently they're friends, have mutual friends, and when the kid was up money he promised to buy 21's sister(talked to her on the phone) and one of his goons(who was in the room) a car. Props to the kid's friend for pointing out the marked cards and props to the kid for standing his ground and not dropping the issue.