2021 Fantasy Football: Rate my draft thread

Sad People

3 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

2nd pick in the draft, Super flex, half point PPR, 2 flex, 12 teams.

QB: T. Lawrence QB-JAX

RB: S. Barkley RB-NYG 

RB: D. Cook RB-MIN 

WR: D. Hopkins WR-ARI 

WR: D. Samuel WR- SF 

TE: R. Tonyan TE-GB 

Flex: G. Edwards RB-BAL 

Flex: A. Robinson WR - CHI

Super Flex: Z. Wilson QB-NYJ 

Def: N. Patriots DEF - NE 

Bench

J. Fields QB-CHI 

D. Singletary RB-BUF

T. Williams RB-BAL 

R. Stevenson RB-NE

M. Jones WR-JAX 

D. Johnson WR - PIT

I really like this team, some great late round sleepers in Stevenson and jones that could be great player by the end of the season, plus getting cook hopkins, and Saquon is incredible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I love everything about the first team, logan thomas could finish as a top 5 TE by the end of the season, Jones and CEH plus edwards and sanders is a great 4 man rotation plus hunt if u want to be ballsy, and the wide receivers are fantastic for i assume a 10 man league?

2nd team might be a 12 man? maybe a really good 10 man, but i like chubb in a non PPR league and i am not a fan of jacobs but if its a 12 man its pretty decent RB Duo, hill and godwin is a decent duo plus fuller is a good sleeper once he gets back from suspension, and i love hockenson as well. I really like both teams 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gustavo said:

12 Team Full PPR - 1st Pick - Snake Draft - Non Redraft

Starters

QB - Ryan Tannehill

RB - Christian McCaffrey

RB - Mike Davis

WR - Justin Jefferson

WR - A.J. Brown

TE - Logan Thomas

Flex - Robert Woods

Flex - Tee Higgins

K - Greg Zuerlein

DST - Indianapolis

Bench 

RB - Darrell Henderson

WR - Marquez Callaway

RB - Jamaal Williams

WR - Russell Gage

QB - Jameis Winston

Very good team Mike Davis is my mancrush this season, AJ and Jefferson plus woods is a great 3 man WR plus higgins and Callaway both have huge upsides.

2 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

I love everything about the first team, logan thomas could finish as a top 5 TE by the end of the season, Jones and CEH plus edwards and sanders is a great 4 man rotation plus hunt if u want to be ballsy, and the wide receivers are fantastic for i assume a 10 man league?

2nd team might be a 12 man? maybe a really good 10 man, but i like chubb in a non PPR league and i am not a fan of jacobs but if its a 12 man its pretty decent RB Duo, hill and godwin is a decent duo plus fuller is a good sleeper once he gets back from suspension, and i love hockenson as well. I really like both teams 

First one is a 10 man and the second is a 12, correct. Thanks for the feedback! 

Do you think it's silly stashing Winston in both leagues? Should I be addressing a different position instead?

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

12 team 0.5 PPR, I had the 4th pick.

QB-  Justin Herbert

RB- Derrick Henry

RB- Joe Mixon

WR- Terry McLaurin

WR- Brandin Cooks

TE- Mark Andrews

FLEX-  Josh Jacobs

DEF- Bills

Bench

WR Robby Anderson

WR Laviska Shenault Jr.

QB Trevor Lawrence

RB Phillip Lindsay

WR Jalen Reagor

TE Eric Ebron

QB Derek Carr

Reason I have 3 QB's is because Lawrence and Hebert both have the same bye week.  I can use Lawrence as trade bait later in the season. 

How early did u take cooks, i like him in my 10 man teams in like the 7th or 8th, i love him as a WR 3 or 4 not sure about a WR2, but with anderson and Shenault there is two other good options. That being said if mixon will ever get up to his true potential he could be a great RB2. For a 12 man team this is very nice.

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

First one is a 10 man and the second is a 12, correct. Thanks for the feedback! 

Do you think it's silly stashing Winston in both leagues? Should I be addressing a different position instead?

I think winston in the first one is a good stash since he could easily overcome brady in PPG, not sure about the 2nd one since rodgers is gonna finish a top 5 QB barring a injury, maybe hold him for a couple of weeks and see if u can flip him and maybe someone else for a better RB3, cause i feel like carter might take half of the season to really get going.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

How early did u take cooks, i like him in my 10 man teams in like the 7th or 8th, i love him as a WR 3 or 4 not sure about a WR2, but with anderson and Shenault there is two other good options. That being said if mixon will ever get up to his true potential he could be a great RB2. For a 12 man team this is very nice.

i took him round 7. 

Drafted a 14 team, standard scoring (no PPR, 6 pt passing TD), 2 RB/3 WR league for my brother last night. We had the 5th pick.

QB Russell Wilson
RB Alvin Kamara, Chris Carson, James Conner, AJ Dillon, Sony Michel
WR Justin Jefferson, Tyler Lockett, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Ja'Marr Chase, Michael Thomas, Bryan Edwards
TE Dallas Goedert
Jason Sanders
DST Denver Broncos

Since it was a 14 teamer, I decided to go depth at RB/WR in case of injury or if Thomas isn't back by week 7 to cover Jefferson and JuJu's bye weeks. Told my brother to drop Edwards for a QB week 9 to fill in for Wilson and told him to just stream TE and DST if he wants. I think Goedert, where we got him, should be fine.

12 man PPR league, I had the 7th pick. 

QB - Jalen Hurts

RB - Joe Mixon

RB - D'Andre Swift

WR - Devante Adams

WR - Stefon Diggs

TE - Dallas Godert

Flex - Chase Edmonds

Flex - Diontae Johnson

K - Matt Prater

DST - New England

Bench

QB - Matt Ryan

RB - Damien Harris

RB - Tony Pollard

WR - Tyler Boyd

WR - Jakobi Meyers

Edited by NYRaider

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Drafted a 14 team, standard scoring (no PPR, 6 pt passing TD), 2 RB/3 WR league for my brother last night. We had the 5th pick.

QB Russell Wilson
RB Alvin Kamara, Chris Carson, James Conner, AJ Dillon, Sony Michel
WR Justin Jefferson, Tyler Lockett, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Ja'Marr Chase, Michael Thomas, Bryan Edwards
TE Dallas Goedert
Jason Sanders
DST Denver Broncos

Since it was a 14 teamer, I decided to go depth at RB/WR in case of injury or if Thomas isn't back by week 7 to cover Jefferson and JuJu's bye weeks. Told my brother to drop Edwards for a QB week 9 to fill in for Wilson and told him to just stream TE and DST if he wants. I think Goedert, where we got him, should be fine.

Fantastic team ngl, my only worry to me is the back RB spot I think michel and conner has the biggest upside cause they could just outplay henderson and edmonds to easily take over the RB 1 spot while dillon will have to wait for a injury to get enough playing time, if edwards or chase has a insane week i would try to maybe trade sell high to get a better RB but other than that i love this team.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

12 man PPR league, I had the 7th pick. 

QB - Jalen Hurts

RB - Joe Mixon

RB - D'Andre Swift

WR - Devante Adams

WR - Stefon Diggs

TE - Dallas Godert

Flex - Chase Edmonds

Flex - Diontae Johnson

K - Matt Prater

DST - New England

Bench

QB - Matt Ryan

RB - Damien Harris

RB - Tony Pollard

WR - Tyler Boyd

WR - Jakobi Meyers

Love that 1 2 punch at WR, plus some good backup WRs, not the biggest fan of mixon but thats the downside of going WR in both two rounds, that being said swift has major potenial to be huge PPR RB with the low amount of weapons goff has in DET, if he can stay healthy and hopefully wont split carries with williams i think he is a very good pick. i do really like this team for a 12 man maybe buy low on a top RB who starts the season bad but other than that i really enjoy it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, djw4bucs said:

Fantastic team ngl, my only worry to me is the back RB spot I think michel and conner has the biggest upside cause they could just outplay henderson and edmonds to easily take over the RB 1 spot while dillon will have to wait for a injury to get enough playing time, if edwards or chase has a insane week i would try to maybe trade sell high to get a better RB but other than that i love this team.

Yeah, RB was difficult. Luckily Michel was waaaaaaaaay down on NFL.com's ranking for some odd reason and nobody bothered to dig deeper, so I waited as long as possible to land him lol.

With Dillon, I'm just hoping he gets the Jamaal Williams touches in the Packers offense (150 touches, 700-750 yards, 5 TD). Not great, obviously, but enough that he could fill in during byes. If Carson/Kamara go down, we're pretty much screwed anyways lol.

10 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Love that 1 2 punch at WR, plus some good backup WRs, not the biggest fan of mixon but thats the downside of going WR in both two rounds, that being said swift has major potenial to be huge PPR RB with the low amount of weapons goff has in DET, if he can stay healthy and hopefully wont split carries with williams i think he is a very good pick. i do really like this team for a 12 man maybe buy low on a top RB who starts the season bad but other than that i really enjoy it

I'm going to be monitoring Tony Jones Jr as a potential waiver wire pick up if he ends up being RB2 for the Saints. 

ETA: With the Saints cutting Murray I just picked up Jones and dropped Pollard. 

Edited by NYRaider

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, RB was difficult. Luckily Michel was waaaaaaaaay down on NFL.com's ranking for some odd reason and nobody bothered to dig deeper, so I waited as long as possible to land him lol.

With Dillon, I'm just hoping he gets the Jamaal Williams touches in the Packers offense (150 touches, 700-750 yards, 5 TD). Not great, obviously, but enough that he could fill in during byes. If Carson/Kamara go down, we're pretty much screwed anyways lol.

Tony Jones Jr time baby boy.

3 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

I really like this team, some great late round sleepers in Stevenson and jones that could be great player by the end of the season, plus getting cook hopkins, and Saquon is incredible.

Thanks, saquon fell to 3rd round I couldn't stop myself from drafting him.