Michael Pittman Jr
Mike Williams
Devin Singletary
Alexander Mattison
Robert Tonyan
Jalen Reagor
AJ Green

21 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

So I think I’m going. to drop Hilton. In 0.5 PPR, which one of these should I grab:

Sammy Watkins

Sterling Shepard

Zach Pascal

Terrace Marshall

How pressing is your Week 1-2 need for a starting WR?  Because Watkins (and to a lesser degree Pascal) are likely going to give you the best immediate return Marshall probably gives you the better long-term return, but it also wouldn't surprise me if he takes at least a 1/3 of the season before he's someone you feel comfortable plugging into your lineup consistently.  I wouldn't shy away from looking into some guys who even if you don't play them in Week 1 or 2 will give you a good reading during those weeks as to what their role for the season will be: Bryan Edwards, Gabriel Davis, Randall Cobb, Jakobi Meyers (if he's available, Cam getting dropped and Mac getting the reins spiked him up in PPR for me), and Tyrell Williams (I don't love trusting Goff, and IMO Detroit is going to be baaad, but House Tyrell has Brandon Cooks type potential with Goff - who does and will lean on his Y receiver) among them.

On 9/1/2021 at 6:20 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is J Williams Javonte or Jamaal? Either way I like them, guessing its Javonte since you put him before Davonte Smith? Im not a big Godwin guy but I like the first 4 so you probably got value there still. Like the bench alot. If Barkley stays healthy and Herbert doesnt regress much this could be a winner

Yeah it's Javonte Williams. Hopefully Saquon will just stay healthy this year and I won't have to pray that one of my backup RB's breakthrough sooner rather than later.

I strategically drafted the rookie RB's on teams where I personally do not like the current starter and could push for meaningful carries late in the season: Gainwell for Sanders, Stevenson for Harris, Williams for Gordon, and Sermon for Mostert. My team looks a lot worse if Saquon is still broken though lol

Wasn't the biggest Godwin guy either honestly, but he was the last guy in that fringe WR2 with upside category (along with DJ) so I went with him over guys like Diontae, Jeudy, Lockett, Higgins, OBJ. Preparing for the worst, but hoping for the best 😃

3 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

How pressing is your Week 1-2 need for a starting WR?  Because Watkins (and to a lesser degree Pascal) are likely going to give you the best immediate return Marshall probably gives you the better long-term return, but it also wouldn't surprise me if he takes at least a 1/3 of the season before he's someone you feel comfortable plugging into your lineup consistently.  I wouldn't shy away from looking into some guys who even if you don't play them in Week 1 or 2 will give you a good reading during those weeks as to what their role for the season will be: Bryan Edwards, Gabriel Davis, Randall Cobb, Jakobi Meyers (if he's available, Cam getting dropped and Mac getting the reins spiked him up in PPR for me), and Tyrell Williams (I don't love trusting Goff, and IMO Detroit is going to be baaad, but House Tyrell has Brandon Cooks type potential with Goff - who does and will lean on his Y receiver) among them.

So Is as between Pascal and Marshall and I ended up taking Marshall. Now you have me second guessing lol.

right now my WRs I am plying are: Allen Robinson, Laviska Shenault, and one of FLEX spots is Curtis Samuel (other is Chris Carson). So it’s really do I want to play Marshall over Samuel (or do I go grab Pascal).

Now Darrynton Evans is on IR so I have a spot. I went with Bryan Edwards. Him and Terrace Marshall on my bench which I’m happy with.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus
  • Like 1

Team 1:
10 team PPR & PP rush attempt league

QB- Lamar Jackson, Justin Fields

RB- Dalvin Cook, Antonio Gibson, Najee Harris, Javonte Williams, Alexander Mattison

WR- CeeDee Lamb, Tyler Lockett, Tyler Boyd, Kenny Golloday, Mike Thomas

TE- Logan Thomas 

K- Younghoe Koo

DEF- Cleveland

Team2:

10 team PPR

QB- Kyler Murray

RB- Nick Chubb, Aaron Jones, Gus Edwards, Raheem Mostert, AJ Dillon

WR- CeeDee Lamb, Terry McLauren, Adam Thielen, Chase Claypool, Antonio Brown, Mike Williams, Mike Thomas

TE- TJ Hockenson

K- McManus

DEF- New England

21 hours ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

1st of 4 drafts. 10 team, non PPR, 2 keepers. I kept Cook and Gibson

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Antonio Gibson
WR: Mike Evans
WR: Julio Jones
Flex: Chris Carson
WR/TE: Chase Claypool
D/ST: Patriots

Bench

Myles Gaskin
Antonio Brown
Michael Pittman Jr
Mike Williams
Devin Singletary
Alexander Mattison
Robert Tonyan
Jalen Reagor
AJ Green

So the keepers I absolutely love, probably 1 of the better groups. I'm assuming Carson was your first pick but I dont think he's a Top-30 player so im curious who you passed on. Lots of interesting bench guys, if Evans repeats last year and Julio is healthy all year this should be really good but I have my concerns with them. Brady-Cook-Gibson-Carson is pretty great. Interesting you aren't forced to start a TE

1 hour ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Team 1:

RB- Dalvin Cook, Antonio Gibson, Najee Harris, Javonte Williams, Alexander Mattison

TE- Logan Thomas 

Team2:

10 team PPR

QB- Kyler Murray

WR- CeeDee Lamb, Terry McLauren, Adam Thielen, Chase Claypool, Antonio Brown, Mike Williams, Mike Thomas

TE- TJ Hockenson

How do you not win with Team 1?...If LJax gets points for his rushing too, you have 3 Top-12 RBs plus a potential Top-12 WR, Top-8 TE thats made for the PPR format. Assuming you aren't forced to start 3 WRs and instead can start 3 RBs thats a great squad

1 of the WRs was an absolute steal and as much as Thielen gets dumped on you either stole him, Hock or Edwards even in a PPR league. 1 of them shouldn't have been available round 7 even in a 10 team league. That looks like a strong squad. 3 start-worthy RBs & WRs

2 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Team 1:

TE- Logan Thomas 

K- Younghoe Koo

DEF- Cleveland

Team2:

10 team PPR

QB- Kyler Murray

TE- TJ Hockenson

K- McManus

DEF- New England

I don't like the WRs on team 1 but when you get a point per rush attempt, I can see why you went RB heavy.  That team should win for sure.  

I really like the second team.  Some different decisions I would have made on deeper depth but your starters +1 at each position are really good.  

50 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

How do you not win with Team 1?...If LJax gets points for his rushing too, you have 3 Top-12 RBs plus a potential Top-12 WR, Top-8 TE thats made for the PPR format. Assuming you aren't forced to start 3 WRs and instead can start 3 RBs thats a great squad

1 of the WRs was an absolute steal and as much as Thielen gets dumped on you either stole him, Hock or Edwards even in a PPR league. 1 of them shouldn't have been available round 7 even in a 10 team league. That looks like a strong squad. 3 start-worthy RBs & WRs

Team 1 only has 1RB slot and a Flex so you can only start 2. I was ready to take AJ Brown in the 3rd round but the guy let Najee come back around. I had to take him. Having the workhorse depth in this format is critical in my eyes, so I’d gladly take a hit at the WR position.

Team 2 I stole Thielen. There was too many beers at the draft and a league mate took both Jefferson and Thielen without noticing. So after the draft I sent a trade offer of Hardman for Thielen thinking he’d counter with one of my other WRs instead of Hardman. But the bastard accepted! Win win

4 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Team 1 only has 1RB slot and a Flex so you can only start 2. I was ready to take AJ Brown in the 3rd round but the guy let Najee come back around. I had to take him. Having the workhorse depth in this format is critical in my eyes, so I’d gladly take a hit at the WR position.

Team 2 I stole Thielen. There was too many beers at the draft and a league mate took both Jefferson and Thielen without noticing. So after the draft I sent a trade offer of Hardman for Thielen thinking he’d counter with one of my other WRs instead of Hardman. But the bastard accepted! Win win

So the fact you have to bench 1 of those RBs every week REALLY hurts. My Yahoo home league only allows 2 RBs and I used to draft 3 good ones which always hurt me

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So the fact you have to bench 1 of those RBs every week REALLY hurts. My Yahoo home league only allows 2 RBs and I used to draft 3 good ones which always hurt me

I hear ya, I just love having the insurance should one of them go down to injury/covid… I did get a trade offer after the draft. Guy wanted to give me Pitts and Higgins for Harris. I declined that one instantly. How would u feel if I countered that with Tyreek Hill and Pitts for Harris. That would give me a stud WR and a wild card at TE to go along with Logan Thomas.

2 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

I hear ya, I just love having the insurance should one of them go down to injury/covid… I did get a trade offer after the draft. Guy wanted to give me Pitts and Higgins for Harris. I declined that one instantly. How would u feel if I countered that with Tyreek Hill and Pitts for Harris. That would give me a stud WR and a wild card at TE to go along with Logan Thomas.

In that format I’d take Hill-Pitts too. I get the insurance thing but man thats a high value pick guaranteed to be on your bench

10 Team full PPR 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2Flex (K and Def are Whose Line is it Anyway).

QB: Brady and Lance

RB: Zeke, Ekeler, M. Davis, Sermon, Pollard, Drake (Waiver Claim!)

WR: Jeffereson, A. Robinson, Aiyuk, Claypol, A. Brown, M. Thomas (IR)

TE; Trautman.

Edited by twslhs20
  • Like 1

Really took a sacrifice at QB here but 10 team ppr league 

QB- Burrow

RB- Barkley, Jones, Edwards, Mostert, Carter, Stevenson

WR- Hopkins, Jefferson, Higgins, Ruggs, Waddle

TE- Hockenson

D/ST- Panthers

K- Blankenship

Should I drop Carter or Stevenson for Zach Wilson? Fields is available but same bye week as Joe. Might still be worth an add?

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

10 Team full PPR 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2Flex (K and Def are Whose Line is it Anyway).

QB: Brady and Lance

RB: Zeke, Ekeler, M. Davis, Sermon, Pollard, Drake (Waiver Claim!)

WR: Jeffereson, A. Robinson, Aiyuk, Claypol, A. Brown, M. Thomas (IR)

TE; Trautman.

I like it I would try and replace Troutman for maybe Evertt or Kmet but thats me

AB and Mike Davis as your weekly flex plays I will take Claypool Im sorta meh on but hes another great option for the FLEX spot