Criminal Minds - Town wins!

Matts4313

Looks like the FBI-BAU is waiving the white flag. Town wins. Some interesting notes:

1. @Malfatron made a silly post about lynching people being anti-town and breaking the game. Almost all of you bought into that. How could it possibly hurt town? You are getting a free public clear VS exposing a scum member. @squire12 and @Tk3 eventually pointed out how silly that logic was... but I am looking at you @MWil23. You bought that horse poop from Malfy hook line and sinker. 

2. Peoples moves this game where very odd. By N2 we had something like 8 people put moves on @Tk3 and @jasonwbantle. They were both vanilla brothers with no night move. Thats why all you kept getting notifications that your moves failed. 

3. @Beavis was our main killer - Mr. Scratch - but he never put in a move nor played at all. I couldnt get a replacement. He even promised to put in moves. Bad Beavis, shame shame. 

4. Mwil was our Replicator. 

5. @swoosh is on a god damned roll! From the Malf game I had to run until now, Swoosh has hit scum something like 6 nights in a row. #MVP

6. @Pickle Rick, @Daboyle, @gopherwrestler and @Malfatron were our scum team. I think their biggest issue is they did not do the 1 point of the game: They didnt profile Mr. Scratch or the Replicator. They just assumed they were both abductors without actually going to Wiki and reading their profiles/kill styles. This game was tough for them though in large part due to inactivity. They would have had a 5th member if @mission27 would have signed up. 

TOWN WINS! Thanks for playing, shoot me some feedback on how to improve reverse mafia!

1. @The Orca
  2. @jasonwbantle
  3. @MWil23
  4. @Beavis
  5. @Pickle Rick
  6. @gopherwrestler
  7. @Malfatron
  8. @Scoundrel
  9. @Daboyle
  10. @Tk3
  11. @swoosh
  12. Nazgul => Replaced by @squire12
  13. @bigbadbuff
  14. @JoshstraDaymus
  15. @carl_sjunior
  16. @SwAg

Discord link: https://discord.gg/cCyuNwfk

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Looks like the FBI-BAU is waiving the white flag. Town wins. Some interesting notes:

1. @Malfatron made a silly post about lynching people being anti-town and breaking the game. Almost all of you bought into that. How could it possibly hurt town? You are getting a free public clear VS exposing a scum member. @squire12 and @Tk3 eventually pointed out how silly that logic was... but I am looking at you @MWil23. You bought that horse poop from Malfy hook line and sinker. 

2. Peoples moves this game where very odd. By N2 we had something like 8 people put moves on @Tk3 and @jasonwbantle. They were both vanilla brothers with no night move. Thats why all you kept getting notifications that your moves failed. 

3. @Beavis was our main killer - Mr. Scratch - but he never put in a move nor played at all. I couldnt get a replacement. He even promised to put in moves. Bad Beavis, shame shame. 

5. @swoosh is on a god damned roll! From the Malf game I had to run until now, Swoosh has hit scum something like 6 nights in a row. #MVP

6. @Pickle Rick, @Daboyle, @gopherwrestler and @Malfatron were our scum team. I think their biggest issue is they did not do the 1 point of the game: They didnt profile Mr. Scratch or the Replicator. They just assumed they were both abductors without actually going to Wiki and reading their profiles/kill styles. This game was tough for them though in large part due to inactivity. They would have had a 5th member if @mission27 would have signed up. 

TOWN WINS! Thanks for playing, shoot me some feedback on how to improve reverse mafia!

1. @The Orca
  2. @jasonwbantle
  3. @MWil23
  4. @Beavis
  5. @Pickle Rick
  6. @gopherwrestler
  7. @Malfatron
  8. @Scoundrel
  9. @Daboyle
  10. @Tk3
  11. @swoosh
  12. Nazgul => Replaced by @squire12
  13. @bigbadbuff
  14. @JoshstraDaymus
  15. @carl_sjunior
  16. @SwAg

Pickle died N3 right lol

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pickle died N3 right lol

This brings up the interesting N3 set of moves. 

You tried to kill Pickle - But Pickle was invincible to night moves. He played the role of faction-hit, he was Prentiss the arrestor. 

MWil replicated you and tried to kill Malf. But Mwil was redirected to Scoundrel. 

Swoosh abducted Gopher - but Gopher has a day move, not night move.

So all 3 of you hit scum, but all 3 moves would have failed. Additionally, Josh put in a move to kill you, so you would have been dissected if the game went on. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

but I am looking at you @MWil23. You bought that horse poop from Malfy hook line and sinker. 

It’s almost like it was in my best interest to lay low and look incompetent and meme.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

…for this reason.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

. @Pickle Rick, @Daboyle, @gopherwrestler and @Malfatron were our scum team.

And yet I made sure to point out 3 of the actual 4 scum team. :) 

I helped accomplish our goal, and I’d have killed Malf tonight. And I’d have replicated Orca and killed pickle tomorrow for sheer irony.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This brings up the interesting N3 set of moves. 

You tried to kill Pickle - But Pickle was invincible to night moves. He played the role of faction-hit, he was Prentiss the arrestor. 

MWil replicated you and tried to kill Malf. But Mwil was redirected to Scoundrel. 

Swoosh abducted Gopher - but Gopher has a day move, not night move.

So all 3 of you hit scum, but all 3 moves would have failed. 

So I correctly hit Pickle again and it failed in another game lol 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I helped accomplish our goal, and I’d have killed Malf tonight. And I’d have replicated Orca and killed pickle tomorrow for sheer irony.

Not quite. Read my above post. Had the scum team not quit, you all would have missed your moves and Orca would have died.