• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

i thought the 50 points by itself would cement him as legend status

but now, with the chick-fil-a fans story? he needs a statue tomorrow.

Aaron Rodgers now not even close to favorite/best athlete in WI and it's beautiful.

I'd be for passing a petition around to get Giannis to change his last name....What's 34 in Spanish?....

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

independence day GIF

We ******* did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spare me the excuses! Banners fly forever!

Giannis dropped a 50 burger to send the Suns back to the nether realm. The man is a god damn legend, no more slander. 

Come at me kids! You can't hurt me now! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES

I want this feeling as a 49er fan

Giannis legit has as many highlight reel plays this playoffs than most players do their entire career lol. Dude is insane. 

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

7UBoO56.pngKD wants to write the story so bad, lmfao. Dude has never lost a series to a non-dynasty. @Kip Smithers@Bullet Club

Someone should teach him the definition of the word.

“To see a couple of friends become champions today was cool. That experience doesn’t happen for just anybody, so you respect that journey,” Durant said from Tokyo, after the Americans’ first practice inside the Olympic host country of Japan. “And then you see a young team like Phoenix who everybody has been counting them out for the last five years, and now they make themselves into a contender, and I feel like will be a contender going forward in the West, that was good to see. And then Milwaukee forming somewhat of a dynasty with that team. I know it’s the first chip and a lot of people call you a dynasty after a few, but the continuity of that team is something that’s impressive and how they continue to build and add and now they’re champions, and you can appreciate that.”

This was his entire quote. Nothing wrong with statement. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Giannis legit has as many highlight reel plays this playoffs than most players do their entire career lol. Dude is insane. 

This was his entire quote. Nothing wrong with statement. 

Durant called them a dynasty so he can be Kevin "the dynasty destroyer" Durant next year. And the Spurs, Lakers, and Warriors had legitimate dynasty's. Based on Durant's logic of what makes a "dynasty" then the Raptors 2019 team was a dynasty because they had a ton of roster continuity, success in the regular season/playoffs but no finals appearances,  traded for a piece that put them over the top, and then won the title. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Durant called them a dynasty so he can be Kevin "the dynasty destroyer" Durant next year. And the Spurs, Lakers, and Warriors had legitimate dynasty's. Based on Durant's logic of what makes a "dynasty" then the Raptors 2019 team was a dynasty because they had a ton of roster continuity, success in the regular season/playoffs but no finals appearances,  traded for a piece that put them over the top, and then won the title. 

It's not that serious. He's giving them props and last I checked, Giannis isn't leaving Milwaukee anytime soon like Kawhi did.

And no, he didn't say this to big up his team when/if they beat the Bucks next season.