Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Next target for me is someone who i feel is trying to hide and not putting reads or ideas out there.

So talk, people.

a bad idea is better than no idea

@Daniel why did you think squire is scum before. you voted naz, but begrudgingly.

Mafia tradition.

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

know you feel buff is town, but I am not there 

I agree that it is really weird what he did.

if the game mechanics end up being like battling or something, and pickle or link dies...i wont let bbb off the hook

for now, im more interested in the hiders as opposed to people acting weird

38 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

The sky darkens once more and a rift opens widely. Soon after, the field is in complete and utter peril. Bullets flying from portals, lightning storms, meteors, and lasers being shot all over. It is sheer and complete havoc as the entire land is completely destroyed only to reveal the platform of Final Destination Final_Destination_Melee.png

After the chaos has subsided and the dust has settled. The cast shakes themselves back to life, looking at one another with clear confusion. Much to their surprise NO ONE HAS DIED.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end 7/20 @ 9PM EST.

Continue game

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95231e0eaee31dd01871

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm always good with a Naz vote 

the "always" part seems like you knew naz was town, put a vote on, but not carry any responsibility for voting him out because you "always" vote naz.

then again, maybe you do always vote naz

do you have a history of voting naz out a lot?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the "always" part seems like you knew naz was town, put a vote on, but not carry any responsibility for voting him out because you "always" vote naz.

then again, maybe you do always vote naz

do you have a history of voting naz out a lot?

Naz is up with sanchez on players I have zero problem voting out early unless someone catches my eye