Training Camp 2021

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I came here just for this. Lol

Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr.O said:

Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason Ben Mason 

The only one who can get this franchise on track . 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bronx Born and Raised said:

Is Chad Pennington a good comp for Mac Jones?

I think that sounds about right.

As for Herndon, how much time is a team supposed to give a player?  At some point you just have to decide the light just ain’t going on. 

3 hours ago, Bronx Born and Raised said:

Anyone have insight into how Darnold is doing in Carolina during preseason?

Any win projections for Carolina and Seattle?

From what I've read he has been mostly good. Not amazing, not terrible just good.

We won't have a really solid idea about either teams win projection for a while. The Seahawks are in a tough division and lack talent but still have Russ.

The Panthers are going to be entirely dependant on the play of Sam. If he sucks they will suck, if he is able to blossom surrounded by talent and protection they could make a run.

24 minutes ago, Bronx Born and Raised said:

Is Chad Pennington a good comp for Mac Jones?

Jones has a much stronger arm. Chad knew when and where to throw the ball but his arm was not strong enough to the deep side line pass and had to many pick on the play. But Chad was the smartest QB we ever had.