NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

so are the pelicans and grizzlies picking for themselves or the other team?  i couldnt find anything online about that.  I thought the deadline usually be a few hours before the draft. 

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Does not look good for Memphis right now

Especially since they're going to have to give up even more to move up again on draft night. 

24 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Both teams lost the trade IMO. Jonas might be the best player in the deal but moving back from 10 to 17 big IMO in this draft. 

Lol they went from role player to… role player. It isn’t a big deal at all, nor does New Orleans need any more rookies honestly 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What do you think Memphis plan is?

Package #10 and a veteran of Golden State's choosing to move up to #7. OKC wouldn't really want any of our veterans, so moving up to #6 would cost significantly more.

We've got plenty of veterans for GS to choose from that can help them, so I think it'd be pretty easy to move up to #7 . Just making the salaries work might be a little tough unless Grayson Allen alone is enough since he'd fit into their trade exception.

14 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Lol they went from role player to… role player. It isn’t a big deal at all, nor does New Orleans need any more rookies honestly 

Jonas is a monster. Our best player last season.

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It’s always a bad move to trade a pick or move down just to get rid of a contract 

They also got a really good player back.