Yet Another Mafia - utley (the Fool) WINS!!!

bucsfan333

40 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I'm doing pretty well, submitted an offer on a house the other day that was accepted. So I'm pretty excited about that. How about you?

Congratulations, dude! Buying a house is a lot of work, but fun at the end of the day. I actually just finished refinancing mine, got a real good rate and reduced it to a 15 year note. Pay a bit more each month (~$350/month) but knocking off 10 years is huge.

Astros lost, but that was expected vs Kershaw. Haven't seen much of Kershaw, but WOW. Straight filth on that curve, how the hell do you hit that?

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@Whicker the decision to do so may cause enjoyment for a matter of seconds but the itching and sores will last a lifetime.

You just assume I'm cleaner than ET? I did just agree to make out with him on a whim.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

I'm doing pretty well, submitted an offer on a house the other day that was accepted. So I'm pretty excited about that. How about you?

That's awesome man. Congratulations.

50 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

JFin he wont be active anyways so might as well get this out of the way

I can get behind this. His inactivity kept last game from being the best it could have been. JFin

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You just assume I'm cleaner than ET? I did just agree to make out with him on a whim.

Full disclosure - I was once diagnosed with a disease only found in sharks. I don't know how I got it...but might explain why I can't go to Sea World anymore.

Archived