2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

Somebody more knowledgeable than me needs to tell me the best 6'7' - 6'9' wings in this class who will be there around pick 14 for CLE. I heard that one guy from Kansas (Agbaji) said he wanted to come here, but IDK if hes even any good.

Maybe this is finally the year the Cavs actually draft a skilled SF for the first time since 03'

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Somebody more knowledgeable than me needs to tell me the best 6'7' - 6'9' wings in this class who will be there around pick 14 for CLE. I heard that one guy from Kansas (Agbaji) said he wanted to come here, but IDK if hes even any good.

Maybe this is finally the year the Cavs actually draft a skilled SF for the first time since 03'

If you feel Tari Eason can play the 3 then he would be a good pick.  He definitely can play the 4.  I love his defensive potential to guard 3 positions on the court.  Thats who I am hoping falls to the Rockets pick at 17. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

If you feel Tari Eason can play the 3 then he would be a good pick.  He definitely can play the 4.  I love his defensive potential to guard 3 positions on the court.  Thats who I am hoping falls to the Rockets pick at 17. 

Im sort of tired of the Cavs drafting tweeners tbh. Sexton is a SG in a PGs body. Okoro plays a ton of SF but he is actually a SG. Lauri plays out of position as a SF when hes really a PF, ect.

They need a 'do a little of everything' SF who is built like a SF. Long and athletic. Somebody like.....Pascal Siakam or Jerami Grant.

If only KPJ had his head screwed on straight......

Edited by AkronsWitness

36 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im sort of tired of the Cavs drafting tweeners tbh. Sexton is a SG in a PGs body. Okoro plays a ton of SF but he is actually a SG. Lauri plays out of position as a SF when hes really a PF, ect.

They need a 'do a little of everything' SF who is built like a SF. Long and athletic. Somebody like.....Pascal Siakam or Jerami Grant.

If only KPJ had his head screwed on straight......

Yeah thats understandable. I dont really see this being a good SF draft as is.  You look at the guys thats projected to go in round 1 the only "true" SF might be AJ Griffin and he will be gone by the first 7 picks. 

Edited by Texansfan713

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I think Eason makes the most sense for the Cavs.  Draft him and have him shoot 250 3 pt shots a day over the summer, in the meantime his athleticism and defense will play.

Sounds like Okoro lol IMO If anything they need somebody who is a shot taker/maker on the perimeter to offset Okoro/Stevens inability to shoot. They have far too many guys on their team who cant create their own offense and cant shoot consistently.

11 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Bennedict Mathurin, Dyson Daniels, Jeremy Sochan are three guys I like. 

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Bennedict Mathurin, Dyson Daniels, Jeremy Sochan are three guys I like. 

cool cool. Reading a bunch of mocks, there are a ton out there mocking Osumane Dieng to us. Whoever that is but its definitely a trend.

That Sochan guy is intriguing. 6'9 230? Yes please 

Edited by AkronsWitness

15 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

cool cool. Reading a bunch of mocks, there are a ton out there mocking Osumane Dieng to us. Whoever that is but its definitely a trend.

That Sochan guy is intriguing. 6'9 230? Yes please 

I watched dieng a bunch in the nbl this year. He's a project but I think he'll be a rotation guy in 3 years. He's got measurables to play plus defense, handles the ball a bit and his efficiency numbers aren't great IIRC but I watched him get real hot behind the arc one night. I felt like he was the 2nd best player on his team behind Yannick Wetzell.

• Like 1