NBA Off-Season Thread: USA Wins Gold!!!

the lone star

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

So Andrew Wiggins is going to miss every home game for Golden State, huh?

What a bust of a trade that ended up being for the Warriors. At the time I understand the Warriors logic of acquiring back Russell in a S&T so they didn't lose Durant without receiving any assets in return. But I'm sure their owner is loving the fact that he will have spent $450M in luxury tax fees in addition to the $1.4B he just spent on the new arena that fans haven't really been able to go too.

If you’ve already gotten COVID then you have more immunities than someone whose just gotten the vaccine. You’re better than them. So yeah that’s why I just think these vaccine mandates are overboard but I guess if COVID has really gotten that bad it is what it is. Definitely not anti vaxx or a smart guy or up on any news I do watch Joe Rogan clips from time to time just think this stuff is just going to screw over poor people more than anything which have already been walloped during the pandemic. 

For example if you already got COVID and your an essential grunt or like a gig worker making your 8 bucks an hour while people were raking in unemployment you had to foot whatever medical bills and the missed time from work because these guys don’t get any benefits or PTO and now the government is making them go get two vaccine shots and however many booster shots and risk being under the weather even more and missing more work unpaid. Believe it or not not everybody has  the time to worry about this crap till the end of time or has been shown incentive for why they should care about the public good.

Idk I’m just sick of this crap personally the masks the mandates the Karen/snitch culture the media changing the narrative constantly I kinda wanna see Kyrie just say nah I’m straight and sit out for both the drama and the little guy in this country. The one whose gotten absolutely dumped on at their grocery slacker job already got COVID and is now being told if they don’t get the vaccine they don’t care about nobody lmao

Edited by Kirill