NBA Off-Season Thread: USA Wins Gold!!!

the lone star

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

not sure if serious. lol  i get that your okc thunder couldnt get a top 5 pick from us and we fleeced yall in the sengun trade but come on. 

You did fleece us in that deal but I still would’ve taken someone else at 16.

Sengun was MVP of a grown man league last season he’s supposed to look like the best guy on the floor in summer league.

I wanted to trade that pick but I wanted to do something like 6,16, future 1st, Darius Bazley for pick 5 to get Jalen Suggs. 

if we kept the pick I wanted Kai Jones or somebody like that. Cameron Thomas can fill up a bucket too. 

5 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Sengun was MVP of a grown man league last season he’s supposed to look like the best guy on the floor in summer league.

I wanted to trade that pick but I wanted to do something like 6,16, future 1st, Darius Bazley for pick 5 to get Jalen Suggs. 

if we kept the pick I wanted Kai Jones or somebody like that. Cameron Thomas can fill up a bucket too. 

not like Okc doesnt have a huge need at center or something lol

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Someone wanna give me the cliff notes?

Over delegated work

Blocked Gupta from taking a lateral move to the Rockets for more pay right before the draft

General poor management of people skills - no one liked him

Fired HC mid season and hired out of the organization the next day without considering other candidates or minority candidates

Fired long time scout who had been with the franchise for 2 decades for seemingly no reason

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Over delegated work

Blocked Gupta from taking a lateral move to the Rockets for more pay right before the draft

General poor management of people skills - no one liked him

Fired HC mid season and hired out of the organization the next day without considering other candidates or minority candidates

Fired long time scout who had been with the franchise for 2 decades for seemingly no reason

Plus an affair with someone in the organization.