Panthers trade LB Denzel Perryman to Raiders

KingOfNewYork

not much compensation. and panthers just signed him to a 2 year deal. do they eat the full cap hit for his signing bonus?

also, i guess KJ Wright was just too expensive. Perryman's base salary is just under 1 mil, where apparently KJ wanted close to 7+

Edited by Turnobili

18 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

not much compensation. and panthers just signed him to a 2 year deal. do they eat the full cap hit for his signing bonus?

also, i guess KJ Wright was just too expensive. Perryman's base salary is just under 1 mil, where apparently KJ wanted close to 7+

yep, panthers eat his full signing bonus. raiders get him for 1 mil this year, and next year can keep him at 3 mil or cut him with 0 dead money

24 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

What in the world is going on with KJ Wright anyway?

8 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I saw that the Raiders are trying out KJ Wright too.

How is he still out there?!?

raiders already had a visit with Wright. from what the beat writers said its a money question. supposedly he is looking for similar money to what he made last year... in the 6-7+ range

• Like 1

I've only ever seen the games played against the Broncos. Has splash plays in him, but also has mental lapses and gives up plays in the passing game (what you'd expect from an aggressive, splash play LB).

Kinda always reminded me of Alec Ogletree with how he plays.

Edited by lomaxgrUK