Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And he does it all. The. *******. Time.

Like, at first it seemed like luck, but after a few years I think you just have to accept he’s gonna do some stuff that there really isn’t a game plan for from time to time.

There’s just no defense to stop some of the things he can physically do 

• Like 1

Just now, DawgX said:

According to the announcers, Harrison "punched" the coach and "stomped" the player. LOL

The pearl-clutching was almost as silly as the Myles Garrett incident.

I never had an issue with Nantz and Romo before but tonight...my god they were rooting hard for KC and it was annoying

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JDD said:

Yeah TK is the best TE in the NFL (maybe ever), he can run great routes and make JOK look dumb. 

We saw a good game that didn't go our favorite teams way. Sucks but sometimes you have to tip your cap and move on because you saw the issues. 

I think we know the issues, we can fix them and move on. Not a lot of bad tape on the offense.

Agree.

I actually prefer this outcome so that when we meet them in the playoffs we owe them one, instead of them owing us one.

44 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Obviously Mad we lost but I take solace in knowing we can beat them. Fumble, dropped punt and Baker pick while hit, vs. No turnovers, and we still almost won. Give the defense the time they need to gel before January and we are going to be dangerous. Also, pay Baker.

Sounds good had to work today

So will watch on rerun

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Some incredible mental gymnastics there pal.

I think attitude can make all the difference in the world.

In this case, it's a double whammy that favors us.

Our attitude: We owe them one.

Their attitude: Browns can't beat us.

Can make all the difference.

I thought we played fantastic today. Baker played like a franchise QB. The offense was humming and SO balanced. Chubb, despite the fumble, is the best pure rusher in football. The defense held up and kept the best offense in football from torching us all game long. Garrett and Clowney are the real deal. We made a couple costly mistakes that won't happen next time. We proved we can beat them. The mystique is gone. They're beatable and we know how to do it.

I've already seen a bunch of Steelers trolls out on Twitter now to rip on us and Baker for how it ended but it just means we live rent-free in Steelers fans' heads now.

It's been a long time, but I think we can now say with confidence that the Browns have returned. We're. For. Real.

• Like 3