2021 TNF Season opener: DAL @ TB

Sad People

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bucs
    • The boys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2021 at 12:45 AM

Just now, JohnCena said:

The other one was the Fournette legit dropping the ball, and he threw the ball away at the end 3 times to kill the clock or maybe me and Colinsworth are just tripping. 

Well, Collinsworth was in midseason form with the hyperbole. I esp cracked up at the Fournette was one of the best college RBs of all time lol. 

Just now, JohnCena said:

LMAO I think you spelt lose wrong, Remember what Brady did to the Falcons team last year after giving them a 17 point lead? Really Brady just needs 1 quarter to beat the Falcons, he lives rent free in Matt Ryan's head.

10+ point win for the Falcons against the Bucs in week 2.

1 minute ago, JohnCena said:

Funny to think how explosive the Bucs are that they can win playing as sloppy as they did with 4 turnovers. 

I expect them to get even better with time, Falcons have no chance next week against them. 

That Dallas secondary will always give the other offense a chance. I see the same team 1-3 team as last year prior to Dak getting hurt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

This 100%

Are we going to start reviewing every call in slow motion zoomed in? Because it’s already making some games unbearable 

Here is the other thing.

If the DB can not stop putting his hands on the receiver then let him get shoved.

That call was no tragedy or injustice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Not just turnovers, but a couple of drive killer drops as well. 

Yup all of this. Quite frankly should've been a 3 or 4 score victory if not for Tampa shooting themselves in the foot time and time and time again. Hard disagree with the whole silver lining Dallas thing I figured I'd see. Wonder how many times I'll hear "NFCCG Preview " in the next 24 hours?

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It makes it worse that it was, as usual, in favor of Tom Brady

It was OPI, and it seemed just as obvious in real time as the replay, but I’ve never understood this. The NFL suspends Tom Brady for four games over some nonsense, takes away a first round pick, but then looks after him on the field?

• Like 1