2021 TNF Season opener: DAL @ TB

Sad People

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bucs
    • The boys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2021 at 12:45 AM

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

im pretty high on the cowboys actually.

the falcons... im not sure i can name a single good defensive starter other than Deion Jones...

maybe Grady Jarret if he's still good idk

They have Dan Quinn as a coach, they were historically awful last year and they got worse by adding Quinn as the DC. The fact that you can't name Falcon defenders of quality just shows you don't know anything about them, nothing wrong with that, just you're lacking information.

Grady is in the top tier of Defensive players in the entire NFL.

3 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

That you have no clue of how body mechanics work?

To confirm we are on the same page, you stated that athletes of that level don’t flop/throw themselves on the ground.

That is an absolutely laughably false statement that I was making fun of.

Neither of our posts have anything to do with body mechanics lol

1 minute ago, iloxygenil said:

They have Dan Quinn as a coach, they were historically awful last year and they got worse by adding Quinn as the DC. The fact that you can't name Falcon defenders of quality just shows you don't know anything about them, nothing wrong with that, just you're lacking information.

Grady is in the top tier of Defensive players in the entire NFL.

Grady and Deion Jones

who else is good on the Falcons defense?

The Jones fumble could have been protected better but it was a fantastic punch by Lawrence.

The Fournette play was just awful but it was 1 play.

The Godwin play was him trying too hard to score. He should know better but he will be instructed this week.

I'm not worried about a 4 turnover repeat.

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

To confirm we are on the same page, you stated that athletes of that level don’t flop/throw themselves on the ground.

That is an absolutely laughably false statement that I was making fun of.

Neither of our posts have anything to do with body mechanics lol

Case in point. You've shown yourself to be who you are.

5 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Players get away with that all the time. People really have to realize PI is a judgement call. The ref can just as easily say that the CB was grabbing him and the push was to negate that. It's entirely subjective on how much they think it was an unfair advantage for the player. 

Just looking at the movement and momentum here, the defender is either a world class flopper who can decide in a split second that he should fall in that way, or something is amiss. I can’t see how someone falls in that way without a lot of help, hand fighting or not. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

it amazes me how fans hate on previous coaches/players

Dan Quinn is a pretty alright coach who did pretty alright things for the Falcons organization

now they pretend he's a net negative.

No, he's awful actually. He's a complete joke as a coach. MAYBE he can recover as a DC, and as a person I hope he does, but as a coach our defense got better when Morris was calling plays. DQ cost the Falcons multiple games by not even knowing when to call a time out vs not call a time out. Absolute joke.