The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Sick or not, I was right on you @TL-TwoWinsAway :) 

I also felt good about Rack and Carl, and unfortunately I didn't realize about Orca until it was too late.

I knew that I was a dead man that last night, and even begged TKN to let me bus drive myself (he said no obviously).

I knew my distance would be a tell, yet it was completely unrelated to the game. I was seriously and genuinely sick for the last 11 days. It was not fun.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Swoosh actually had a chance of losing near the end since @Raves' tainted form was a jailer. But he jailed @Matts4313instead of you last night.

Actually no, I couldn't.  My ability said I couldn't use it on the same target 2 nights in a row.  I used it on Swoosh the night before.

So I'm guessing Swoosh hit me or Daniel then?

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Actually no, I couldn't.  My ability said I couldn't use it on the same target 2 nights in a row.  I used it on Swoosh the night before.

So I'm guessing Swoosh hit me or Daniel then?

You could've used it on Daniel.

Swoosh tainted Daniel last night, ending the game. Your jail prevented all night actions from working on your target. So you could've infinitely swapped between swoosh and Daniel