Waiver Wire Thread

AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Any WR playing with a rookie QB terrifies me

Amon-Ra St. Brown is another intriguing option to me and you mentioned him earlier. 

St. Brown has had 8/23 (34.7%) and 8/20 (40%) of the WR target share the last 2 weeks. I wonder how that fluctuates with the pending return of Tyrell Williams.

Crowder, since his return, has had 9/21 (42.8%) and 6/22 (27.7%) of the WR targets. I also expect the Jets to be trailing a lot, plus their BYE week is no longer a factor after week 6.

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

Amon-Ra St. Brown is another intriguing option to me and you mentioned him earlier. 

St. Brown has had 8/23 (34.7%) and 8/20 (40%) of the WR target share the last 2 weeks. I wonder how that fluctuates with the pending return of Tyrell Williams.

Crowder, since his return, has had 9/21 (42.8%) and 6/22 (27.7%) of the WR targets. I also expect the Jets to be trailing a lot, plus their BYE week is no longer a factor after week 6.

I trust Goff and Anthony Lynn more then Wilson and LaFleur. The Lions are going to be trailing a lot as well and they're currently 5th in the NFL in passing attempts, the Jets are 19th. St. Brown is starting to separate himself with the Lions, he's third on their team in targets despite being a non-factor the first 3 weeks. Anthony Lynn loves the short passing game as we saw with Ekeler/Allen when he was with the Chargers. To be honest, Swift/St.Brown/T.Williams is like the great value version of Ekler/Allen/M.Williams.

11 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

What are your thoughts on him ROS?

I have him and Deebo and have wanted to flip one but Deebo has been on fire (my best WR) and Aiyuk has done next to nothing.

Assuming Jimmy G comes back I think he can get going. In PPR format he only needs a couple of big plays in a game to be worth a start and he started slow last year then finished with 6 games of 20+ points. If the 49ers passing game is going to get going they're going to need Aiyuk to play well. Kittle's on IR and they're on their bye week this week so I'm personally putting a ton of emphasis on their week 7 game against the Colts. If he plays well I think he's worth keeping but if he's a non-factor again it'll be hard to keep faith in him. I'd keep Deebo for sure though either way.

Dak on BYE, need to stream a QB this week. A few options on the WW. Listed by ESPN projection this week.

1. Matt Ryan - coming off of BYE.
2. Ryan Tannehill - matchup with KC, I also have Henry.
3. Joe Burrow - has one of the "tougher" matchups for available streamers.
4. Tua Tagovailoa - matchup looks nice.
5. Jameis Winston - coming off BYE and matchup looks nice.

Does anyone make more sense than the others if Dak has to miss any time?

Edited by VikeManDan

On 10/18/2021 at 6:54 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

Trey Lance vs IND- if he starts

Derek Carr VS PHIL

Tannehill VS KC

or

keep Wentz vs SF 

Give me Carr vs philly.

Lance wont start

Tannehill is my 2nd choice out of these

Its going to be POURING in sunday night in the bay area if the weather holds. Could be a very ugly, low scoring game. I dont think wentz will do all that much.

Eagles secondary should get lit up by the raiders

• Like 1

9 hours ago, N4L said:

Give me Carr vs philly.

Lance wont start

Tannehill is my 2nd choice out of these

Its going to be POURING in sunday night in the bay area if the weather holds. Could be a very ugly, low scoring game. I dont think wentz will do all that much.

Eagles secondary should get lit up by the raiders

I ended up with Carr.

I picked up the SF DEF too. Although with the rain, I don't know how I feel about using them now.

Do I stick with Broncos D vs Case Keenum or pick-up a talented but struggling Browns defense at home? 

Very much in the middle right now and these are my two best options. Broncos have been getting gashed lately and all of the Browns poor defensive games have come against what I would call top 5 offenses. 

1 minute ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Do I stick with Broncos D vs Case Keenum or pick-up a talented but struggling Browns defense at home? 

Very much in the middle right now and these are my two best options. Broncos have been getting gashed lately and all of the Browns poor defensive games have come against what I would call top 5 offenses. 

Aaaaaaand they're gone. Looks like I'm sticking with the Broncos 😅