Derek Carr #4 Appreciation Thread

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

Not to make a bad comparison.....(but to make a bad comparison)....anyone who questioned Carr the last 2 years better be questioning Mahomes legitimacy, because he's going through some of the same team deficiencies Carr went through. They're 1-2. You can't win with a defense that allows 33 points a game and no run game. Just can't. It makes you do things you normally wouldn't do. (Don't get me wrong, the cheifs will turn it around soon). But Carr has been good, we just needed to build a decent team. I think we're getting there now.

1. I was just thinking about that right now

2. The difference is that Mahomes won a Super Bowl(But it's also have defenses that are higher than 20th and points allowed)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Anyone else realize Carr is on pace for a 6,000 yard season?

I think the exact number is 6,817 yards.  

It's fun to talk about, but we're going to fall off this cloud at some point.  However, he did just throw for 396 and 2 tuddies against one of the leagues best CB duo.  

We'll see I guess.  🤷🏼

23 minutes ago, Totty said:

It's fun to talk about, but we're going to fall off this cloud at some point.  However, he did just throw for 396 and 2 tuddies against one of the leagues best CB duo.  

We'll see I guess.  🤷🏼

Three if you count the pick 😆 🤣 😂 

But seriously had he not overthrown Ruggs we are talking about a 450 game. That's crazy. And on a side note. How far can he sling it? I mean that overthrown ball went Hella far and was on a rope.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Totty said:

We'll see I guess.  🤷🏼

"Analysts" keep doubting his ability to move the ball against good defenses.  Eventually he's going to get the recognition he deserves as a QB capable of lighting up any and every defense in the league.  Especially with his patchwork OL.  Dude just gets it done.  3 WRs in their third and second years and one of the best TEs in the game and the guy just has the fourth most passing yards through 3 games in NFL history (I think I just read that on Twitter lol).  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jerry said:

"Analysts" keep doubting his ability to move the ball against good defenses.  Eventually he's going to get the recognition he deserves as a QB capable of lighting up any and every defense in the league.  Especially with his patchwork OL.  Dude just gets it done.  3 WRs in their third and second years and one of the best TEs in the game and the guy just has the fourth most passing yards through 3 games in NFL history (I think I just read that on Twitter lol).  

He doubled Allen’s yards vs the dolphins. But let them keep sleeping.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He doubled Allen’s yards vs the dolphins. But let them keep sleeping.

They're catching on.  Sadly.  I want everyone to keep sleeping on us.  Hard to do when we're 3-0 though and DC is throwing dimes every game.

• Like 1

Don't know if this has ever happened before but it would be awesome if we were the first team to ever do it.  Ruggs definitely on pace to hit that 1,000 yard mark after a lot of people were saying we made a mistake drafting him as the first WR.  Lot of crow in the oven right now.  This keeps going and I'm about to make myself a plate lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Don't know if this has ever happened before but it would be awesome if we were the first team to ever do it.  Ruggs definitely on pace to hit that 1,000 yard mark after a lot of people were saying we made a mistake drafting him as the first WR.  Lot of crow in the oven right now.  This keeps going and I'm about to make myself a plate lol.

Dumpster fire weapons. Shouldve signed juju

• Like 1