Who is Batman?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Batman?

• Christian Bale
    • George Clooney
    • Adam West
    • Val Kilmer and his batsuit with nipples
    • Michael Keaton
    • The dude from Harry Potter that actually looks like he may be pretty solid in the role
    • Matt Damon's former best friend

I just looked at Tampa’s schedule going forward and it’s a joke in terms of QBs lol. Of course I hope Mac eventually becomes great but right now he’s below average. You can make the case they don’t face a great QB till December in Josh Allen.

The best QB they face in the interim is either Carson wentz who hasn’t been great in years or About to die  Matt Ryan who they pick 6’d twice already. 

That loss against the Rams in the grand scheme of thing isn’t going to mean much because they’re gonna have the inside track to the one seed in January 

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Who tf is the Titans #1 receiver Sunday?

Nick Westbrook-Ikhine if you wanna go off snap count and targets last Sunday once AJ and Julio left the game. He, Chester Rogers, Josh Reynolds and Cam Batson will be the 4 we mostly use Sunday I imagine, though Anthony Firkser is returning from injury and Tannehill has liked him as a target over the years, so wouldn't be shocked if he gets a lot of targets.

On 10/1/2021 at 5:34 PM, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Should have asked who Catwoman is. 

Anyways, Titans are 6 point favorites at the Jets, but the Chiefs are 7 point favorites at the Eagles. Interesting. 

Lions/Bears and Colts/Dolphins look like they might be boring. Maybe Redskins/Falcons too. 

Titans 2 best WR are out