MNF: Raiders (3-0) @ Chargers (2-1) -

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Oak... Las Vegas Raiders
    • San... Los Angeles Chargers

Great win for the Chargers. As a closeted fan I'll probably have to find and archive this one personally. Bravo on both 4th down plays to Cook. Herbert has to already be in the MVP race right? Anyway, Ekeler looked like Little Train James out there even if he is much taller. Cleveland and Baltimore are next on the slate, and I'll be excited to see what the Chargers can do against them. 

• Like 1

Herbert definitely in the MVP race. Don’t think he’ll win it, but he’s in the discussion 

Carr proved why he’ll never be invited to that discussion. Wilts under pressure. Big boys like Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers and Herbert step up into it and battle it 

6 hours ago, Turnobili said:

chargers offense looked in control and i dont think herbert played particularly well, either. 

22 of 32, 314 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT. That's quite good. 

If Tua could put up such stats I'd be a happy MFer. Herbert's arm is a cannon and he's so freakin tall he can see the whole field. 

11 minutes ago, FinSting said:

If Tua could put up such stats I'd be a happy MFer. Herbert's arm is a cannon and he's so freakin tall he can see the whole field. 

I dont know where you got that statline, but that's not at all what Herbert's line was last night. He was 25 of 38 for 222 and 3 TDs. A solid but conservative statistical output.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I dont know where you got that statline, but that's not at all what Herbert's line was last night. He was 25 of 38 for 222 and 3 TDs. A solid but conservative statistical output.

Obviously from an incorrect box score lol. This dude is good. 

@NYRaider - I respect the loyalty - but man, when you stand up and make bold claims and the team doesn't back it up with a turd like last night, just own it & move on.  Take the L, trying to come as #winning does nothing to help the take.    No need to chirp at others, they called it right - no one is getting these takes right even close to 100 percent of the time.   Even if someone runs 60+ percent, means they're wrong at least 1 in 3 times.  It happens.   No need to stay salty after your take falls flat.   

And b4 you go there - I say that as the guy who thinks DEN is a mirage.   I just think the LV OL, D and Carr-being-elite takes ppl were putting forth (not necessarily you) were all mirages, too.   No one is going to get them all right, but if you talk the talk, and it falls flat, just own it & move on.  My 2 cents.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Herbert didn't play all that well, missed on a couple throws, put a couple out of bounds. Didn't manage to get Keenan or Mike involved... he's one heck of a QB, but by his standards this is as much as an off day, as you're gonna get.

And a big part of that was the Raiders pass rush.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Herbert didn't play all that well, missed on a couple throws, put a couple out of bounds. Didn't manage to get Keenan or Mike involved... he's one heck of a QB, but by his standards this is as much as an off day, as you're gonna get.

And a big part of that was the Raiders pass rush.

Honestly a game like this is good in the long run. It shows they don't need to rely on Mike Dub and Allen to have a passing game. Allows Herbert to get more comfortable with TE and RB'S in the passing game.

While Guyton has been iffy this year. I want him and Palmer more involved. A pass Herbert always makes, the one he missed on the over throw to Williams would of been likely an 85 yd td. Allen had 2 bad drops and total miscommunication on the flea flicker. The sideline out of bounds pass to Williams was bad. 2 bad throws to Williams prevented it from being a 300 + 4 TD game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Well, normal order has resumed, hasn’t it @NYRaider. Chiefs back to their best, raiders stinking out the joint. Hope you enjoyed your spot as the week 1-3 champions.

8 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Nah…

worst Poster on the forum and he needs to eat both barrels. Hehe.

Given this, I think you've earned a WARNING for trolling.

If this is how you want to behave, take it to Twitter - trolling like this isn't tolerated here.

- ET

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FinSting said:

um. he was 25-38 for 222 yards.

he was 5-13 for 47 yards in the second half when the raiders nearly came back. averaging less than 6 ypa for the game isn't really efficient.

the chargers should be pretty glad that they could put up 28 like that in a game where herbert was solid but not very good

Edited by Turnobili
  • Like 1