What would you say is the most disappointing unit in the NFL so far?

CP3MVP

If you had to pick one unit? A defense a secondary an offensive line? For my team I’m going with the Patriots offensive line which has been for the most part a disaster, I understand brown injury but still. Rookie Joe Tryon owned them last night.

Overall I would go with the Washington defense. They’re 2-2 as a team but offenses have shredded them in these 4 games and they were supposed to be elite 

• Like 1

Overall: Washington’s front 7. No idea what’s wrong with them.

Cleveland: Our WR core is a complete disaster outside of Rashard Higgins (and Stefanski refuses to use him for whatever reason). Baker is to blame too. He’s played like Rex Grossman.

Edited by candyman93

4 minutes ago, HolmesPriest said:

Chiefs defense. The front is not stopping any runs or getting to the qb enough. Also the rest of them look lost.

I would say Washington's defense.

Didn't expect the Chiefs defense to be the worst in the league so far but they lack good players except Jones and Mathieu. Around 20 was what I expected so they are definitely worse but not as underwhelming as the Washington defense who was supposed to be top 5 and is bottom 5.

53 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Overall: Washington’s front 7. No idea what’s wrong with them.

Cleveland: Our WR core is a complete disaster outside of Rashard Higgins (and Stefanski refuses to use him for whatever reason). Baker is to blame too. He’s played like Rex Grossman.

Washington isn’t feasting off against backups & washed up QBs like last year. That’s probably why they’ve been underwhelming.

• Like 1