Week 5 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Kap Jr will not even match Kap Sr's results as a Niners QB. You need a pocket passer to win SB's as run first get you nowhere in Jan/Feb. I like mobile QB's but not the ones where legs are the be-all to end all. 

Lol 🤣 can always count on you for something positive. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, N4L said:

Alex Mack is my biggest disappointment this year. He's been so bad. Should have retired 

I'm not upset by the physical limitations, but he can't be messing up the mental stuff. Not when you've been in the league so long and part of your job is to take some responsibility off the QB

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Lol 🤣 can always count on you for something positive. 

I won't say anything positive about Kap Jr unless I see him hoisting a SB trophy. Maybe Kyle Shanahan will install a pro-style offense for him to run by his next start but I shudder to think what could happen b/c Kap Jr can't throw from the pocket lol!

14 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Kap Jr will not even match Kap Sr's results as a Niners QB. You need a pocket passer to win SB's as run first get you nowhere in Jan/Feb. I like mobile QB's but not the ones where legs are the be-all to end all. 

And Kyle has said exactly that. But Trey like I said is extremely raw. Using his first start considering the circumstance and predicting where his story ultimately will go is not logical. For any player. It's like giving up on Steve Young in his first career start as a Buccaneer. 

33 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I won't say anything positive about Kap Jr unless I see him hoisting a SB trophy. Maybe Kyle Shanahan will install a pro-style offense for him to run by his next start but I shudder to think what could happen b/c Kap Jr can't throw from the pocket lol!

I mean, that's preposterous, but to each their own.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

And Kyle has said exactly that. But Trey like I said is extremely raw. Using his first start considering the circumstance and predicting where his story ultimately will go is not logical. For any player. It's like giving up on Steve Young in his first career start as a Buccaneer. 

Kap Jr is just your typical gimmick RB lining up under center e.g. Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray, Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Josh Allen, Justin Fields. All of those QB's have one thing in common and it's they can't live without mobility as everything they do hinges on their ability to move. Even when they are throwing it's b/c of mobility hence why you want to keep them in the pocket as much as possible and let their inaccuracy rear its face.

5 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Kap Jr is just your typical gimmick RB lining up under center e.g. Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray, Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Josh Allen, Justin Fields. All of those QB's have one thing in common and it's they can't live without mobility as everything they do hinges on their ability to move. Even when they are throwing it's b/c of mobility hence why you want to keep them in the pocket as much as possible and let their inaccuracy rear its face.

I've seen a lot of bad takes before but this might be the worst football take I've ever seen. I wish there was an opposite of the like button.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Geek said:

I've seen a lot of bad takes before but this might be the worst football take I've ever seen. I wish there was an opposite of the like button.

I’ve suggested the Tom Brady deflated football to no avail. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

This aged like warm milk

They have talent but man their defense is bad. No pass rush and suspect secondary. 

Buckner has not been his dominant self thus far. Colts will need him to be the player he was last season to turn it around.