Week 5: Jets vs Falcons in London

Bobby816

Was a bad game. Defense had some bad plans, having DEs covering Pitts was stupid. And having the CBs playing off on 3rd and short situations letting Ryan throwing quick routes.

The offense had some bad plays, started off bad again.  The run game got going in the 2nd half which made Wilson more comfortable, he did some dumb rookie mistakes as well. Taking a sack in bad situations.   

The Falcons defense is bad, they should have done more. Now We are going to face the Patriots again which is going to be a tough matchup again. 

Glass half full … we made adjustments … mins got a catch … his body language and other receivers seems to be that he’s fine and starting to get into the offense

D for the most part played their butts off … zach and offended need to be better 

8 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

We suck. We aren’t one offseason away from being a playoff contender lol. Our D was so vanilla today and we didn absolutely nothing to adjust. NOTHING. That’s on Saleh and Ulbrich. Horrible day for the coaches.

Hopefully we will have 2 top 15 picks. 

17 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

We gotta stop overrating some of these guys. We got bullied by a terrible OL and the 32nd ranked D made our offense look bad. This team won’t win 4 games 

All I know Ryan was a pain in the +++ all day long if it wasn't for those two fumbles on first down in the red zone the Falcons, would have put up 40 points on us without their two star WR'S. Our defensive flat out suck today. I have to be honest Ryan, was SPECTACULAR.

40 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

All the hyperbolic nit picking would cease to exist if Zach was even relatively competent today. Coaching was awful, but if not for Wilson we likely win & the rest is an afterthought.

Hate to say it, but you’re right. Hes shown very little so far that he belongs in the NFL. If he doesn’t progress this year we should bring in a veteran to compete. It’s not fair to hinder everyone else’s development on offense. He’s barely giving us a chance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYJets4716 said:

Hopefully we will have 2 top 15 picks. 

LOL Why? We will just draft guys and let them go AND NOT sign them to long term deals. This is the biggest joke of a team I have seen.

If you take out the garbage time out of Zach Wilson stats he completes under 50%. The Jets have not scored over 30 in 21 games in a row. No way should ANYONE defend this team. We as fans deserve WAY better than this. I'm still looking for 1 think positive here and I got nothing. The only thing I hope fir is Wilson breaks the INT record in a season and that will be the top of the pile of trash. Now they are stuck with Wilson for the next 3 years. The best move is to bench Wilson for the rest of the season and play White or sign Newton. Then bring a vet in to run the show next year AND KEEP WILSON ON THE BENCH!!! Then if the vet gets hurt or plays poorly MAYBE you bring him in for the last few games. I don't want to hear you will stun his growth or damage him. You are doing more damage now than benching him. You have to start to do the opposite of what you think. This rebuild, get draft picks, save cap space is BS!!!! Move on OVERPAY guys to get them here. I think we might be pass the point where we overpay and they still don't want to be here. 

Edited by jetfuel34

1 hour ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Positive note, we don’t quit. Team played hard again in the second half. Just not sure how long that will last if the results are the same. 

Oh don't you worry that will happen after the bye week. This team will have a few weeks to think about this and decided if they are going to fight or roll over. My money is on this team rolling over several times.