College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

4 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Joe Moorhead to Mississippi State. Watch Andrew Breiner as a possible replacement

That's a great hire for MSU.

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

If I'm Mike Gundy I probably refuse the job offer just because of the disrespect from a retarded bum like Schiano being offered it ahead of him, so don't blame him I guess.

If I'm Mike Gundy, I refuse the job for a myriad of reasons. One of them is the character assassination that Tennessee fans engaged in because they were throwing temper tantrums over their AD's choice of HC.

17 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

$EC steady striking out with these coaches. I thought coaches beg to come to that conference though?

Aren't you a Miami fan?

Just now, jrry32 said:

If I'm Mike Gundy, I refuse the job for a myriad of reasons. One of them is the character assassination that Tennessee fans engaged in because they were throwing temper tantrums over their AD's choice of HC.

Aren't you a Miami fan?

Yes I'm sure Mike Gundy cares that Tennessee fans hate a piece of **** human being that is also a bad head coach.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Aren't you a Miami fan?

Yep what’s your point?

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Yes I'm sure Mike Gundy cares that Tennessee fans hate a piece of **** human being that is also a bad head coach.

A lot of these coaches know each other. It's a profession where networking and relationships make a big difference. Schiano is a well-respected guy with a lot of connections. You better bet that your fanbase turned people off with the way they acted. Nobody buys your principled, moral high ground act. Anyone who knows about Drae Bowles knows just how much your fanbase cares about morals and ethics. They threw a temper tantrum and latched onto hearsay to justify it.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep what’s your point?

Miami's coach is Mark Richt. Georgia fired Richt. Georgia is a SEC school. The SEC apparently can't attract any good coaches. You see the point here, right? xD

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Miami's coach is Mark Richt. Georgia fired Richt. Georgia is a SEC school. The SEC apparently can't attract any good coaches. You see the point here, right? xD

You have no point... I didn’t say the SEC can’t attract any good coaches but if you listen to most of the moron fans and idiot people from the media saying coaches beg to coach at an SEC school, it’s laughable. Although two supposed premier SEC schools were turned down and had to go with 4th/5th options. Hell, UT was out offering a bum like Schiano after gauging interest from guys like Kelly, Patterson, Peterson, etc who all said no. You see my point?

Archived