Rebuild or No Rebuild?

BayRaider

Rebuild or No Rebuild?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rebuild or No Rebuild?

At first, I wanted to rebuild... 1st Round QB and all that good stuff. And I'm OK with either option.

But.. do we really have to rebuild? We can go hardcore after Aaron Rodgers, and a veteran Head Coach, Lincoln Riley, or the most likely candidate Joe Brady. 

- Joe Brady + Aaron Rodgers + Davante Adams + Henry Ruggs + Darren Waller? Holy smokes batman. 

- Our secondary finally looks good. Mullen/Hayward/Abram/Moehrig/Hobbs.

- Maxx/Yannick. Still need a DT big time though.

We need to rebuild the OL and also get some decent LB's, but we can really pull this off without rebuilding. Even division contenders next year easily. 

I suppose it really depends if we can land Rodgers or not. I really don't want another rebuild. Plus the 2022 QB class is pretty garbage (so far). 

We have players but I think overall we need to rebuild from the ground up. This is 100% a Gruden's team. We need a fresh start with a young creative HC/GM duo. No more dinosaurs,  no more media personalities, just freaking good football minds.

Let's goooo! SOOO happy we aren't stuck with him and Mayock for 6+ more yearas.

Feel like a rebuild is not needed. Finally hitting on draft picks and FAs. Would be needed. 

Is a rebuild when you change QBs. If that’s a rebuild then I guess you can call it a rebuild, but really this team is gonna have a lot of cap space with talent on offense that needs a OL. Don’t think you start selling off players. 

20 minutes ago, roi34 said:

get some offensive olineman... some depth. how are we that awful. we are few key players away from being really good i think. 

3 olineman. 1 cb, at least 2 linebackers Maybe 3. A qb( why would carr stay here at this point, new coach might not even want him) probably a rb. ( not resigning jacobs to a 2nd contract) we got plenty work to do. 

8 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

3 olineman. 1 cb, at least 2 linebackers Maybe 3. A qb( why would carr stay here at this point, new coach might not even want him) probably a rb. ( not resigning jacobs to a 2nd contract) we got plenty work to do. 

OL draft, sign one. half that fixed. 

rest draft. its not our roster is void. we have some decent lbs atm. Wright is one year. perryman and littleton can stay

24 minutes ago, roi34 said:

OL draft, sign one. half that fixed. 

rest draft. its not our roster is void. we have some decent lbs atm. Wright is one year. perryman and littleton can stay

We have the worst roster in the division. A rebuild is needed. Rebuild don't mean throw all 53 players away. Some can stay. 

If "rebuilding" means getting rid of Waller, Crosby, Renfrow, Kolton, Ruggs because they were Gruden's guys and could fetch picks? No. Good, modern coaches keep good players and find ways to work them into their system and play to their strengths. 

If said coach feels Carr isn't the guy and doesn't want to extend him, fair enough. If it means no scholarships or second chances (Arnette, Abrams, Parker, Deabloe, Ferrell etc) that's no issue either

• Like 3

I think it's too soon to tell. The team seems fairly balanced looking at what the trajectory of the future is. I don't see what move would enhance what's there in terms of the level of play. We won't know what we really have until they face all three of the division opponents imo. 

I think the locker room is still solid with Crosby and Waller and how they speak up. Where they're headed is what's important.

• Like 1