1. 1. Who wins?

• Our midget
    • Their midget
    • Horny
    • Mike
    • We all lose

21 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Is it Stefanski, Mayfield or both:

Interesting point at the end. Baker never attacks the middle of the field.

I’m not sure if it’s his height, lack of confidence in himself, lack of confidence in his WRs or he just simply can’t read the holes a defense leaves him.

28 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Is it Stefanski, Mayfield or both:

Come on Bruce .. you know the truth.

As with all things, outcomes are multiply determined but some factors are more deciding of outcomes relative to other determining factors. 

When it comes to what is the deciding determing factors, Here's a Hint: Rhymes with Maker Playfield.

darth-vader-search-your-feelings.gif

---

On 3rd downs much like end game scenarios, when there is no real threat of Play Action pass, the QB has to be able to scan the field appropriately and deliver and Baker isn't seeing the field or reading leverage appropriately on those money downs. When he does see it right, he often throws a bad ball and that was before the left shoulder injury (Browns' final 3 drives in Kansas City).

It would be wrong to assert that Stefanksi's play calling can also improve, but All22 review of 3rd downs shows that more often than not there are plays to be made that the scheme schemes open but those plays are just missed.

Baker has specifically missed middle field posts, digs, and seam routes that take advantage of zones or man coverage lapses all year.

Edited by Empire Lies
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Interesting point at the end. Baker never attacks the middle of the field.

I’m not sure if it’s his height, lack of confidence in himself, lack of confidence in his WRs or he just simply can’t read the holes a defense leaves him.

Also possibly not wanting to throw interceptions too. 

I also think he needs to drop deeper into the pocket to see better. 

I think his height is a factor too.

21 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Can't help but think there is some error in his judgment.

Why go for home runs (see the film) or chunk plays when you need 7-10 to keep the chains moving?

14 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Also possibly not wanting to throw interceptions too. 

I also think he needs to drop deeper into the pocket to see better. 

I think his height is a factor too.

I think it’s a Stef thing. He has no issues attackkng the middle his rookie year or his 2nd season but rarely have they tried to attack it the past 2 seasons. I think Stef is more worried about attacking the whole 53yarda (sideline to sideline) becuase it opens up the defense for the zone run

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Man chub being rul2d out is massive, I am glad hunt is having his best season as a brown though. 

I hope it is a one week thing with chubb

We're gonna see more Demetric Felton this week.

🍆🍆🍆

It's gonna be beautiful.

Also, the Cardinals are very beatable, despite the record.