What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Veep is great. But its funny to go from Veep to Dark, dont think two shows could be more opposite lol

I thought it was very good and was surprised it sort of slipped through the cracks. Prior to True Detective Season 2 Taylor Kirtsch was seen as one of the bigger up and coming actors but his star faded after that cluster (Not to mention his entire character arc in that show was unnecessary and played zero plot moving role). I think he was great in Waco. The show did a great job at showing both sides of a tragic story, the insanity of the cult leaders and the unnecessary violence the ATF caused. The whole Waco story has been hijacked by people on the far sides of each political spectrum when in reality fault lies all around. 

I've always been a fan of Kirtsch. I think John Carter really derailed his career for a while. He has really great range. You feel a bit of empathy for him in the way he cares for the other and interprets his religion. Then the line gets skewed as the days run on. I want to know how someone survives a gun shot to the abdomen for 51 days without medical attention.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

I've always been a fan of Kirtsch. I think John Carter really derailed his career for a while. He has really great range. You feel a bit of empathy for him in the way he cares for the other and interprets his religion. Then the line gets skewed as the days run on. I want to know how someone survives a gun shot to the abdomen for 51 days without medical attention.

Yup. He was a rising star and then that movie bombed so hard. Disappointing too, it's a guilty pleasure of mine every couple of years.

6 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

That Waco mini series was wild.

Was definitely meant to make the Branch Davidians and David Koresh look better. I enjoyed the show but I hate that they completely disregarded the stockpile of weapons as something as simple as a means to make money. 

Finished binge watching The Office a few days ago, pretty good show start to finish, towards the end it was dragging a bit, but it wrapped up nicely.

Started watching Dexter, into season 2 now. Deb is annoying, her character serves no purpose so far.

On 5/26/2020 at 7:10 PM, Ray Reed said:

Netflix’s Dark returns for its 3rd and final season June 27th. 

Cant wait...phenomenal show. Will def have to do a rewatch of seasons 1+2 before then though.

I always heard this was amazing just that it requires all of your attention. Definitely bout to put this on the list to start in mid June 

7 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Finished binge watching The Office a few days ago, pretty good show start to finish, towards the end it was dragging a bit, but it wrapped up nicely.

Started watching Dexter, into season 2 now. Deb is annoying, her character serves no purpose so far.

She definitely has a purpose. The ending of Dexter sucks ***, just a heads up lol

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I really enjoyed the first 3 seasons. Fell off IMO after that, I know they have the last season now but I still haven't finished the prior one.

The final season was actually really solid and had a nice finish to it. I honestly wish they would continue the story on. Would be quite interesting considering where Carrie ended up.

• Like 2