What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

I dunno but 6 episodes into The Wire S4 and this might be my favorite season so far.

For those that have seen it, I wasn't sure how it would go the way it didn't after everything that's happened but it's survived very well. Obviously vary vague to avoid spoilers in case people haven't seen it but I'm sure most understand what I'm getting at.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:41 PM, Calvert28 said:

The Last Kingdom

Can't say which episode for spoilers but I will say God **** that must have been a painful way to die. 

I was really into the first season binged that, then never picked up the second season. Have you gotten that far?

5 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I dunno but 6 episodes into The Wire S4 and this might be my favorite season so far.

For those that have seen it, I wasn't sure how it would go the way it didn't after everything that's happened but it's survived very well. Obviously vary vague to avoid spoilers in case people haven't seen it but I'm sure most understand what I'm getting at.

A lot of ppl consider it to be the best season. You’re in for a treat.  Personally, I like the first season the best but Michael is my favorite character.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I was really into the first season binged that, then never picked up the second season. Have you gotten that far?

just finished season 4. its the most consistent show right now. theres a bit of redundancy in the writing, but nothing that makes you go "wtf would they do that, that makes no sense!"

On 4/29/2020 at 3:41 PM, Calvert28 said:

The Last Kingdom

Can't say which episode for spoilers but I will say God **** that must have been a painful way to die. 

Are there tiddies

Edited by Tyty

12 hours ago, thrILL! said:

A lot of ppl consider it to be the best season. You’re in for a treat.  Personally, I like the first season the best but Michael is my favorite character.  

Agreed. Season 1 will always be #1 to me, but Season 4 is a close, close second.

• Like 1

Fargo Season 2 is pretty close to perfect. The characters are all extremely interesting, the music is great, the subtle undertones about our transition from a country that has somewhat natural communal trust to the confusion everyone felt after Vietnam is so well done. The Regan scene was masterful, such well written subtle undertones critiquing the phoniness without going heavy handed and stale. The statements on our transition from smaller, more intimate business models to the corporate model (The whole KC Mob corporation vs Gerhart family business is clearly a comparison to that). And while making all these points its doesnt come off as some preachy my-side-vs-your-side nonsense. 

I want to say that I wish Mike Milligan had his owns series, but its perfect to just leave him be with this single season. 

Read up that Fargo Season 4 takes place in KC during 1950's with a mob war between a black crime syndicate and the established italian mafia. The head of the black syndicate; Chris Rock. Really excited to see if this is his quasi Brian Cranston moment. 

• Like 1