What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Someone at work told me to watch love death and robots. The animation in the albino immortal bounty Hunter one blew me away. The other two eps were pretty good too 

On 5/9/2022 at 11:35 AM, Shockwave said:

Outer Range on Amazon Prime is... interesting. Only a couple episodes in...have no idea what the heck is going on. But willing to stick it out for the payoff..hopefully. Luckily I'm a huge Josh Brolin fan and Tom Pelphrey is a phenomenal actor.

Well this ended up being one of the most odd, obtuse, and obscure TV series I've ever endured. Imagine meshing together Yellowstone and the Twilight Zone and you have this semi sci fi western with some interesting character development aspects. In short.. a big unexplained hole in the ground on a midwestern vast ranch with a bunch of unsavory characters who are willing to murder and lie to protect their land. 

18 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Well this ended up being one of the most odd, obtuse, and obscure TV series I've ever endured. Imagine meshing together Yellowstone and the Twilight Zone and you have this semi sci fi western with some interesting character development aspects. In short.. a big unexplained hole in the ground on a midwestern vast ranch with a bunch of unsavory characters who are willing to murder and lie to protect their land. 

I loved the weirdness of the characters, and think there was some good story building early / mid on in the series, but once the shooting started I was like, 'wait, WTF, how did we get here'. 

I will still watch S2 (Assuming there is one), the characters are too interesting / absurd and the acting is too good. But ya, end of the day the overall plot mover of the hole isnt really interesting to me.

On 5/22/2022 at 10:13 AM, Malfatron said:

Sometimes i turn on Bar Rescue but i only like the first half where the guy is being an *******

They redid two bars basically in my hometown. One is thriving, the other went to **** when the owners went back to their old ways 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Love and Death and Robots is great.

If they would make movies like the episodes of this series, I would like movies again.

I just watched the entirety of this show last week and also wondered which of the episodes would’ve worked as movies