What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 5/30/2022 at 12:20 AM, Ty21 said:

It’s a really refreshing and unique take though. I felt like Ozark felt close enough to BB that they were kinda trying to make their own version of it. I can’t compare Barry to anything I’ve seen before really. 

Those shows also both fall into the same rut at times where it's essentially the same episode over and over for long stretches of some seasons

On 5/29/2022 at 10:06 PM, Malfatron said:

Rick and morty.

Not a fan.

Its pretty grating to me

I see what you mean but I still like the show.. but not something I can re watch, 1 and done with most episodes for me

Have you watched anything on Channel 101? Lot of really good (and really awful) stuff there, of course it's where Roiland got started with animation...

Two shows I'd recommend off the bat,  House of Cosbys (made by Roiland) and Water and Power (made by Harmon, not animated and now that im watching it again, it's very "offensive" for 2022). Episodes cap at 5 minutes each so it's a short investment 

http://www.channel101.com/

Edited by adamq

Band of Brothers episode 3. Show remains one of the best I’ve ever seen and is infinitely rewatchable. D!ck Winters is running in the ditches to get guys too scared to move to keep moving. How wildly courageous you have to be to keep yourself alive while running back into enemy fire to coach shocked fellow soldiers into doing what they need to. 

• Like 1

Falcon and Winter Soldier. 

I mean, not good? It wasn't bad I guess....it just kind of existed to move forward some MCU narratives it felt like. Definitely felt overwhelmingly superfluous, and it completely lacked any real charm. Neither Falcon or Bucky can carry something like this. Just not interesting enough.

Spoiler

Forcing in some of the family stuff really didn't jive with me.  Also...GSP? Really? Sorry, that came off like some truly bargain bin JCVD and I'm not even joking lol. 

This was a very bland show. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Falcon and Winter Soldier. 

I mean, not good? It wasn't bad I guess....it just kind of existed to move forward some MCU narratives it felt like. Definitely felt overwhelmingly superfluous, and it completely lacked any real charm. Neither Falcon or Bucky can carry something like this. Just not interesting enough.

Reveal hidden contents

Forcing in some of the family stuff really didn't jive with me.  Also...GSP? Really? Sorry, that came off like some truly bargain bin JCVD and I'm not even joking lol. 

This was a very bland show. 

GSP was in winter solider tho, just reprising his role