2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

46 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Canada's current quarantine procedures basically ensure that no team is going to bring any good rotational players up there and you're playing in an empty stadium. It's unfortunate but it may be the only solution until the pandemic is slowed down.

Let’s see how it plays out I don’t believe any healthy players from NO will be sitting out todays game in Toronto. 

Just now, kyle21121 said:

Let’s see how it plays out I don’t believe any healthy players from NO will be sitting out todays game in Toronto. 

New Orleans is one of the worst teams in the league, no teams that are in the playoff mix are going to bring their star players and risk losing them for 2 weeks. 

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

New Orleans is one of the worst teams in the league, no teams that are in the playoff mix are going to bring their star players and risk losing them for 2 weeks. 

That’s fair. Aside from GS simply not sending any of their guys a month ago it hasn’t been too much of an issue. Jazz had several guys with Covid I thought? Who was a healthy scratch they didn’t send over? 

So happy for Klay Thompson finally getting back on the court, the first injury to his knee was definitely a tough setback but the whole 19-20 season for GS was a throw away when Steph went down so early. The achilles injury was just so emotionally hard to deal with when everyone thought this is over and time to move on and just have the rug pulled out from under him just didn't seem possible but thankfully he's finally playing again and the warriors are looking like championship caliber again.