2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

On 1/10/2022 at 11:12 AM, lomaxgrUK said:

Does anyone know of a site that tracks a stat for blown leads? Denver must be in top 5 for most 15+ point leads blown.

Blew a 25 point lead with 9 mins left in the 3rd. Pathetic.

What on earth was Malone thinking playing Facu for the final 17 minutes of that game? 

No player in the league has a worse +/- than Facu on a .500 team. -19 in a 2 point loss. 

Malone needs saving from himself re: Facu. Tim Connelly needs to get him out of there. You can't tell me there isn't a PG out there that can't just do one of:

1) shoot 3s
2) throw a frickin' 3 feet entry pass to Jokic
3) threaten the rim with penetration

Facu does none of these at an acceptable level but plays 25 mins a game.

Edited by lomaxgrUK

47 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Blew a 25 point lead with 9 mins left in the 3rd. Pathetic.

What on earth was Malone thinking playing Facu for the final 17 minutes of that game? 

No player in the league has a worse +/- than Facu on a .500 team. -19 in a 2 point loss. 

Malone needs saving from himself re: Facu. Tim Connelly needs to get him out of there. You can't tell me there isn't a PG out there that can't just do one of:

1) shoot 3s
2) throw a frickin' 3 feet entry pass to Jokic
3) threaten the rim with penetration

Facu does none of these at an acceptable level but plays 25 mins a game.

phew, i'm glad it's not only the celtics that blow leads like that

• Like 1

Lavine 3 for 10 for 10 points and bulls still score 133 in a blowout. 

Ayo shut cade Cunningham down. The rookie is coming of the bench as or 4th or 5th guard and is providing awesome defense. He clamped down trae young a few weeks ago to. His 3 point shot is also better than I thought it would be. 

Other than the warriors and maybe heat.  we got to have the best and deepest guard rotation in league. 

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

Lavine 3 for 10 for 10 points and bulls still score 133 in a blowout. 

Ayo shut cade Cunningham down. The rookie is coming of the bench as or 4th or 5th guard and is providing awesome defense. He clamped down trae young a few weeks ago to. His 3 point shot is also better than I thought it would be. 

Other than the warriors and maybe heat.  we got to have the best and deepest guard rotation in league. 

I really wanted Ayo. Instead we picked that Aldama guy that no one had heard of before.