2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

The Nets got a STEAL with Cam Thomas 

They certainly did. I said that if Cam got playing time he could be a darkhorse ROY candidate/winner. He is getting that playing time and he is showing off. I think with Harden gone and the way Cam is playing the Nets will continue to give him playing time bc he can score the ball. KD and then when Kyrie plays are obviously the Nets best two scorers but Cam is up there in terms of the next in line in scoring putting up at least 20pts most consistently. So he is going to continue to factor in big time moving forward for the Nets. I’m loving it too. And an added bonus is the Nets are great at finding guys like Cam late in the 1st round and the 76ers gave the Nets two future 1st round picks to play with to find more players like Cam in the future lol. 

Edited by stl4life07

3 hours ago, catcheryea said:

it's ok. you're not a real contender in the east until you lose to detroit

that and not trading patrick williams for grant are the two reasons the bulls have no shot at a ring this year

when the pistons fall outta the top 3 picks, you remember this win

this win was everything to me 

Kuminga could've had 6 fouls in the first half alone with how he was fouling Jokic. So frustrating.

I can't believe the Nuggets won with how sloppy they were with turnovers, but a win is a win.

8-0 when Boogie Cousins is active. What a difference he makes to that second unit. There's no way Denver won't sign him for the rest of the year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Kuminga could've had 6 fouls in the first half alone with how he was fouling Jokic. So frustrating.

I can't believe the Nuggets won with how sloppy they were with turnovers, but a win is a win.

8-0 when Boogie Cousins is active. What a difference he makes to that second unit. There's no way Denver won't sign him for the rest of the year.

A win is a win??? That was an absolutely incredible gutsy performance by the Nugs. One of my fave Jokic moments. No one else could do what he is doing this season. 

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

A win is a win??? That was an absolutely incredible gutsy performance by the Nugs. One of my fave Jokic moments. No one else could do what he is doing this season. 

Yeh, I mean, it's up there given the quality of opposition. I just didn't think Denver played well for very large portions of the game.

You could argue that makes the win more impressive?

44 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Yeh, I mean, it's up there given the quality of opposition. I just didn't think Denver played well for very large portions of the game.

You could argue that makes the win more impressive?

I just think Jokic pulling that game out with how poor the rest of the starters played is so crazy. They could have let go of the rope many time throughout and never did. Boogie and Forbes really looking like fantastic mid-season additions

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

28.6/12.2/5.8/1.3/1.1 in 32.2 minutes per game. Those are Giannis' stats the last 4 years. My man is playing 2 quarters, 8 minutes, and straight up murdering teams. He's the best player on the planet, bar none.

It's amazing that 3 of the top 4 players in the NBA are all big men. What a flip.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

It's amazing that 3 of the top 4 players in the NBA are all big men. What a flip.

It's amazing that a man drafted post-lottery out of Greece, has the most accomplished resume, at age 26, in modern NBA history, in a ******* small market, to boot.

Maybe, one day, Andrew Wiggins will be able to sniff Giannis' jock strap. I'll never let that down @Troy Brown.

Edited by beekay414