Week 7: Washington Football Team @ Lambeau Field - Packers win 24-10, move to 6-1!

FAH1223

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

I don't think you've watched much of GB the past few seasons. Barry may not be great, but he's been much better than Pettine and Capers in his later years thus far. Minus the Saints. And that is with some realyl significant players missing time.

Barry's also working with 2 of the best players on D out

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Dude, if a random guy on the internet says something, it's always true. Just accept it

*shrugs*

I have no ill will, and would love to see Rodgers get another crack at the Super Bowl. I am just telling you what I saw. I'm not sure why you think I'm just bitter or some random saying something when you allowed 15 straight TD conversions in the red zone prior to playing the woeful WFT.

But, good luck to you all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I don't think you've watched much of GB the past few seasons. Barry may not be great, but he's been much better than Pettine and Capers in his later years thus far. Minus the Saints. And that is with some realyl significant players missing time.

... okay, Barry would be an improvement there, but if you are thinking that he's going to be something special, you're setting yourself up for heartbreak.