Trade Deadline

Aztec Hammer

2 hours ago, Dogbite said:

Just say no to Terrelle Pryor. The guy is a thug who had a lucky season.

The front office was right in letting him walk. The were very very very wrong in picking his replacement but they were right in letting him walk.

Speaking of the front office this has got to be hands down the busiest trade deadline I have ever seen in the NFL. I believe our front office is the one who is leading the way for progressive thinking. I believe it won't be long before we see more salary dump trades like the Brock Osweiler one as well. I firmly believe we have got to stick with this front office. It may take some time but they are on the right track and will put this team in position to go great things. I also don't believe we passed on Wentz and Watson because we thought they were bad. They just felt and knew it was not the right time. I don't care what anyone says Wentz and Watson wouldn't be half as good here in Cleveland. They are fulling on the build the team first and then find the QB train and I like it.

giphy.gif

I couldn't have imagined a worse use of the word, call him immature (which is more appropriate) but what exactly has he done to be called a thug? What a failure of a post

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Those guys aren't ALL thugs, I know that for sure.

One of them is a former high school teammate and drinking buddy from back in the day.  A+ dude.

Ah...yes....your buddy/teammate must've been one of those good ones.

At a blood and soil get together, I heard the other ones are all bad ones.

You know the gangbanger thug-types that lived in areas like GASP Glenville and other assorted "urban" areas.

The types that have "seen murders and bad things" and thus receive poor draft grades a la FootballsFuture Mel Kiper.

We all OBVIOUSLY know the types.....

38 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

SERIOUSLY....if we trade Josh Gordon for a 5th rounder or less aka a Rashard Higgins/Ibraheim Campbell/Derrick Kindred type selection....

I'm going to be banned in a matter of seconds from this site and soon after from the Browns HQ for pissing on the Welcome sign

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

SERIOUSLY....if we trade Josh Gordon for a 5th rounder or less aka a Rashard Higgins/Ibraheim Campbell/Derrick Kindred type selection....

I'm going to be banned in a matter of seconds from this site and soon after from the Browns HQ for pissing on the Welcome sign

Me two I’m going to rage hard, I will fly there just to cross swords with you on that sign

5 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Man they'll just send Andrew Berry out and you'll start blushing and batting your eyelashes at him.

You can't fool us pal.

5 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I have to call a soccer game tonight, but please know that I'd be there with you in spirit.  

02-Beyonce.gif

18 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Brother...you have no idea.

Archived