Trade Deadline

Aztec Hammer

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I just can’t get over that we would trade a 2nd and 3rd for AJ but jimmy went for a 2. 

Werent there reports saying BB didnt want to send Jimmy to an AFC team and the asking price would be higher in that case

Also we can never discount JG maybe saying he wouldnt want to come to CLE

7 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

Werent there reports saying BB didnt want to send Jimmy to an AFC team and the asking price would be higher in that case

Also we can never discount JG maybe saying he wouldnt want to come to CLE

I have a hard time believing they’d turn down a 2 and 3 for a 2. 

1 hour ago, DizzyDean said:

Whats not to like?  The knock on his arm strength is unwarranted, he can make all of the throws, is accurate, is smart, was a winning QB in college, has looked very good when given the chance in the NFL.  I put him every bit on par with Jimmy G.  The difference is the hype machine from sitting behind Tom Brady with Hoodie coaching as compared to sitting behind Andy Dalton with Marvin Louis coaching.

I remember not liking his arm strength but maybe in a different light and watching more tape I'd come around.  Surface level feel like he gives us what Cody gives us with more experience in Hue's system.  But if you think it's unwarranted discredit to his ability I'd be more keen to take your word on it than watch AJ McCarron tape again (although I would if I wasn't writing a paper for school).

Is it at all possible that the FO sabatoged the deal because even though Hue wanted AJ, the FO didn't? It's a crazy thing to say but I just can't think of legitamate reasons as to why they screwed up completing the deal. They've made enough trades in the past that making this one should have been as easy as breathing for them I would think. I wanted to give this FO a chance and be patient with them because I felt it was different and thinking outside of the box but after today, Im not so sure I trust them anymore.

Peace!!!

3 hours ago, mtmmike said:

His last offense was drinking half my college would be ineligible.

In short keep him his last offense was alcohol and he has been clean for more than a year.

Wonder how many of us in the Forum have been?

According to jimmy Donovan it sounds like the Browns got cold feet and purposely waited until it was too late. Still not a good look. You either like him or you don’t. 

As much as I hate to admit this talk of a rift between hue and the front office may hold some truth O.o

Archived