The Arizona Cardinals are the best team in the league right now!

JohnCena

Seriously can we give Arizona their credit?!

I see people still saying Buffalo is still the best team in the league even after tonight’s L. Some people’s logic is actually maddening. Yes because losing to Pittsburgh, and then beating on Washington, Miami, Houston, and a reeling Chiefs team is more impressive than blowing out the Titans, Rams, and Browns en route to 6-0. Also, people try to defend that week 1 loss as if it didn’t happen, or as if week 1 isn’t apart of the NFL season lmfao.

I’m not even an Arizona Cardinals fan but it’s time to give them their damn respect. If the Bills or Chiefs had done what Arizona has done so far people would be losing their minds. The hypocrisy and bias is mind blowing to me at this point. 

• Like 1

Listening to ppl talk about the Cards is weird. I have literally listened to every football pod I listen to (action network, Warren Sharp's gambling pod, athletic, Simmons) pick ATS against the Cardinals for 3 weeks straight lol. Their analysis is lol Kliff, Kyler is good but is it sustainable, if the other team didn't make any mistakes they would have won, hey their defense that was top 10 in dvoa last year is kinda good who would've thunk it who saw that coming, I don't trust them because Kyler is really good and that hides their weaknesses, kliff sucks but it doesn't matter because kyler runs around and makes everything amazing. Kyler is averaging like 3 YPC and under 20 rushing yards per gm lol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

Tampa over us because...?

I agree. Rams beat this same team in back to back years. This team for the Rams is better and thus they beat the Bucs convincingly this season. It’s not like the Rams won on a late game FG or the Bucs missed a late game FG to loss. No way the Bucs are better than the Rams right now. If you want to say come playoffs the Bucs could be better and beat the Rams then I can be like ok but not as of today. The Rams are just better. 

My top 5:

Cards

Rams

Bills

Bucs

Cowboys

I still think the Bills are a top 3 team. The Titans are a really good team that has played terrible. We know if the Titans play like they are capable they are a top 10 team easily. The Titans offense has so much talent they just haven’t been healthy on the OL and both Brown and Julio been hurt. The Bills lost to a really good team on the road.

I didn’t put the Ravens in the top 5 bc they had to have an historical FG at the buzzer to beat the Lions and they had to come from behind 19pts to beat the Colts. Neither team is good.