Jack Miller - Ohio State -> Florida
Charlie Brewer - Utah -> Liberty
Tommy DeVito - Syracuse -> Illinois
Levi Williams - Wyoming -> Utah State
Chevan Cordero - Hawaii -> San Jose State
Ta'Quan Roberson - Penn State -> UConn
Zach Gibson - Akron -> Georgia Tech

Caleb Williams - Oklahoma -> ???
Emory Jones - Florida -> ??? (not official yet - could stay at UF)
Taisun Phommachanh - Clemson -> ???
Cameron Ward - Incarnate Word -> ???
Chubba Purdy - Florida State -> ???
Harrison Bailey - Tennessee -> ???
Braxton Burmeister - Virginia Tech -> ???
Malik Hornsby - Arkansas -> ???
Robby Ashford - Oregon -> ???
John Rhys Plumlee - Ole Miss -> ???
Jarret Doege - West Virginia -> ???
Gunnar Holmberg - Duke -> ???
Jacob Rodriguez - Virginia -> ???
Deuce Hogan - Iowa -> ???
Jordan Yates - Georgia Tech -> ???
Jack Plummer - Purdue -> ???
Peter Costelli - Utah -> ???

We should just pencil in Cade McNamara - Michigan -> Wisconsin imo 

39 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Cam Ward is going to be a significant shoe to drop. He's a supremely talented QB. Has some mechanical issues to clean up, but he'll be on NFL radars. I'm surprised Harrison Bailey hasn't gotten a lot of interest. Felt like he showed some potential as a true freshman. 

John Rhys Plumlee is a WR not sure why he would be considered a QB, sure played it but athletically he is skilled and outside of a QB run game offense, he is not that developed of a passer.  Will be interesting what Ward does and where he goes, Bailey sure was ok but nothing great at Tennessee, them bringing in Hooker at QB was the best thing to happen to that offense and he could be even better next year.

A few other signings, Brooks used to be called Brown on Cal and switched his name, physically is a tank and will be interesting to watch on BYU next year especially if Hall can stay healthy at QB.  Taylor will be promising on UNC, always liked him length and athletic ability on Virginia, and Robinson has some great quickness, is put with an up and coming QB on UK as well.

Christopher Brooks RB BYU - from Cal  

Jadon Haselwood WR Arkansas - from Oklahoma

Tayvion Robinson WR Kentucky - from Virginia Tech

Joshua Moore WR Texas Tech - from Texas

Kayden Lyles C Florida State - from Wisconsin

Noah Taylor OLB UNC - from Virginia

34 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Not sure why y'all weren't starting J.J. McCarthy tbh.

McNamara made sense for this year - JJ probably would have gotten himself killed with the way he plays, and Michigan had a strong enough run game and defense (for the most part) to win in the B1G. If they want to try and reach a higher level, they'll need JJ to step up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

McNamara made sense for this year - JJ probably would have gotten himself killed with the way he plays, and Michigan had a strong enough run game and defense (for the most part) to win in the B1G. If they want to try and reach a higher level, they'll need JJ to step up. 

Basically everything hinges on JJ being a good enough QB, developing enough as a passer, and growing and filling out his body enough the beat out McNamara for the job. If he can't, then it's another nice little year that ends because we're too limited at the key position, if he can, the team takes another step.

DeaMonte Trayanum SOPH RB Arizona State going to Ohio State.  Kind of an odd move in a loaded backfield with Henderson and Williams but Trayanum is a tank out there and could maybe become the #2 back behind Henderson because of his power.  

Frank Ladson JR WR Clemson going to Miami FL, could be a good change and he can take the place of Rambo who had a breakout season for the Canes.  

Mark Pope JR WR Miami FL going to Jackson State, should be a good switch for him and give Jackson State a much needed receiver opposite Wideman.

10 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

DeaMonte Trayanum SOPH RB Arizona State going to Ohio State.  Kind of an odd move in a loaded backfield with Henderson and Williams but Trayanum is a tank out there and could maybe become the #2 back behind Henderson because of his power.  

I can’t see him beating out Williams in any capacity. Williams is bigger and stronger and hasn’t even physically been through a full cycle off-season yet. I’m not sure what he’s thinking.

14 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

He's coming over to play LB 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

He's coming over to play LB 

Really?  I guess that could make a little more sense, that LB core has players but not a ton of good ones but a lot of younger guys.

Cody Simon is the best then Tommy Eichenberg and Ronnie Hickman who is kind of a combo safety, Steele Chambers and I assume Gaoteote comes back as does Mitchell.  

That D was bad this past year, going to change to a 3/3/5 with that Ok State D-Coordinator coming in I assume.  Could maybe be improved but will look a lot different for sure.  Jack Sawyer I assume would be a OLB type in that style of defense and Hickman maybe more of a safety rover which is what he was already kind of doing.

With how many good running backs their are around, moving to LB is not the worst idea if that is the case.  Still not sure where he plays in a 3/3/5 defense though, all the LB spots are probably taken.

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Really?  I guess that could make a little more sense, that LB core has players but not a ton of good ones but a lot of younger guys.

Cody Simon is the best then Tommy Eichenberg and Ronnie Hickman who is kind of a combo safety, Steele Chambers and I assume Gaoteote comes back as does Mitchell.  

That D was bad this past year, going to change to a 3/3/5 with that Ok State D-Coordinator coming in I assume.  Could maybe be improved but will look a lot different for sure.  Jack Sawyer I assume would be a OLB type in that style of defense and Hickman maybe more of a safety rover which is what he was already kind of doing.

With how many good running backs their are around, moving to LB is not the worst idea if that is the case.  Still not sure where he plays in a 3/3/5 defense though, all the LB spots are probably taken.

Yeah, we were bad last year and I'm not sure any OSU fan here will suggest otherwise. Chambers was a RB prior and this was his first year at LB and he was very promising. Hoping this kid can do the same. Also have a very, very talented kid in CJ Hicks coming in but doubt he'll be ready right away. Looks a little small. MWil would know more about that than me though so don't take my word on it. 

You spoke of the new DC and Knowles is really what we need. Hopefully he can work his magic and make us even average on that side of the ball. 

I'm not even sure what style of defense we'll be running so I can't talk about to much more lol. I'm completely naive to this guy and try my best not to talk about those things. I'm sure I'll watch some videos on him during the off-season

15 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah, we were bad last year and I'm not sure any OSU fan here will suggest otherwise. Chambers was a RB prior and this was his first year at LB and he was very promising. Hoping this kid can do the same. Also have a very, very talented kid in CJ Hicks coming in but doubt he'll be ready right away. Looks a little small. MWil would know more about that than me though so don't take my word on it. 

You spoke of the new DC and Knowles is really what we need. Hopefully he can work his magic and make us even average on that side of the ball. 

I'm not even sure what style of defense we'll be running so I can't talk about to much more lol. I'm completely naive to this guy and try my best not to talk about those things. I'm sure I'll watch some videos on him during the off-season

Pretty sure they ran a 3/3/5 at Oklahoma State but it also is a multiple defense where they do a variety of things.  Knowles I have not heard much about outside of this year but was the DC for Duke and Duke had a very solid D for the time he was there.

He uses a lot of safeties as linebackers and plays a lot of smaller quickly plays, not as dependent on the DL, plays a lot of DBs obviously as well.  At times they are bend do not break and allow the ball to be caught then swam to the ball carrier before the line to gain on 3rd down.  They did well defensively for Ok State especially this past year, Harvell-Peel could be a standout safety in the NFL and is arguably one of the top 5 safeties in the up coming draft.  Rodriguez is a very fast athletic linebacker who had a great year and is a promising pro.  They had some great pass rushers, Oliver the freshman was outstanding and Martin was productive and they usually get after the QB well.  Benefited greatly off a lot of guys who have been in that system for awhile though.

Ohio State will score so many points, it is a decent defense because they usually do not give up the big plays but if the offense is patient they can move the ball.   But the point is the D will turn it over, get a big sack or get a TFL and stop the drive on plays they make.  Could work well but who knows.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Pretty sure they ran a 3/3/5 at Oklahoma State but it also is a multiple defense where they do a variety of things.  Knowles I have not heard much about outside of this year but was the DC for Duke and Duke had a very solid D for the time he was there.

He uses a lot of safeties as linebackers and plays a lot of smaller quickly plays, not as dependent on the DL, plays a lot of DBs obviously as well.  At times they are bend do not break and allow the ball to be caught then swam to the ball carrier before the line to gain on 3rd down.  They did well defensively for Ok State especially this past year, Harvell-Peel could be a standout safety in the NFL and is arguably one of the top 5 safeties in the up coming draft.  Rodriguez is a very fast athletic linebacker who had a great year and is a promising pro.  They had some great pass rushers, Oliver the freshman was outstanding and Martin was productive and they usually get after the QB well.  Benefited greatly off a lot of guys who have been in that system for awhile though.

Ohio State will score so many points, it is a decent defense because they usually do not give up the big plays but if the offense is patient they can move the ball.   But the point is the D will turn it over, get a big sack or get a TFL and stop the drive on plays they make.  Could work well but who knows.

Good info. Thanks for sharing!