Titans RB Derrick Henry suffers potential season-ending foot injury

RaidersAreOne

39 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Off-topic, but they need to start to manage Henry's touches better going forward. Like in the KC game, he had 29 carries, but 10 of them were completely unnecessary given the lead. I know he is a workhorse, but 28-30 carries a game is going to catch up to anyone.  

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Oh, OK.  That makes more sense.

You still put this bad juju on us though.

Someone on here said in the lateish 2000s when LaDanian Tomlinson was still balling out that he was overrated cause he might get injured 

48 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Off-topic, but they need to start to manage Henry's touches better going forward. Like in the KC game, he had 29 carries, but 10 of them were completely unnecessary given the lead. I know he is a workhorse, but 28-30 carries a game is going to catch up to anyone.  

Given the nature of the injury I think they will have to. As enjoyable as he is to watch, and as much of a athletic freak he is, the number of carries was too high.

22 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Titans under Vrabel always seem to respond so well to adversity. I might be even more nervous about this game now. Doubt anyone will pick them and the spread will probably jump

The Titans under Vrabel have been notorious for beating high quality teams when their underdogs but losing to teams they shouldn’t when heavy favorites (see the Jets game this year, Bengals last year). I said it before but I think a part of Vrabel secretly likes (likes the wrong word but you get my point) the Henry news because he can use the whole underdog, “nobody believes in us” route that the team seems to thrive off of.

It’s going to be an extreme tall task winning next Sunday nights game but you certainly can’t count out this Titans team giving their history.

• Like 1