Titans RB Derrick Henry suffers potential season-ending foot injury

RaidersAreOne

This is horrible horrible news. Henry is a special back who is just different. The Titans now have to rely on Tannehill throwing to Brown and Julio. That’s not a bad backup plan if Tannehill truly is a top 10-12 QB many think he is since he left Miami. I think since this team is built around Henry it’s going to take literally the entire regular season to adjust to life without Henry. Hopefully if they trade for another back and if they do adjust they can still be a tough out at least in the wildcard round at home bc they will still win the division. But yeah this is rough news. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

This is horrible horrible news. Henry is a special back who is just different. The Titans now have to rely on Tannehill throwing to Brown and Julio. That’s not a bad backup plan if Tannehill truly is a top 10-12 QB many think he is since he left Miami. I think since this team is built around Henry it’s going to take literally the entire regular season to adjust to life without Henry. Hopefully if they trade for another back and if they do adjust they can still be a tough out at least in the wildcard round at home bc they will still win the division. But yeah this is rough news. 

I think tannehill benefited the most then any other qb in the league when it comes to the RB situation as teams had to stack the box in order to stop him. With Henry going down its going to definitely force Tannehill to start proving he is a qb who you can count on as opposing teams focal point will no longer be stacking the box to stop henry. 

• Like 1