SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

Just now, renndawg37 said:

Have you actually watched this game? lol 14 points basically scored by the Titans defense...

And are we really pretending that the Packers Offense is in the same category as those other teams? Or as if a healthy Von Miller won't help come playoff time?

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

What a ballsy decision. And it pays off.

with how the defense has been playing, I think its a no brainer.. if you fail you're in a great spot for a huge defensive series, if not you still have 99 yards to try to make it a huge defensive series

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

I’d rather be the Chiefs than the Cowboys tbqh 

That's fine given the Chiefs history. But they're not who I was referring to. Just saying I hate the argument "worst insert amount of wins here team ever." Probably because of personal trauma from last year.

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

Yeah the Rams have no chance to win the Super Bowl. If you can't stop the Titans without Henry you aren't stopping the Cards, Packers, and Bucs in the playoffs from scoring.

Its one game. The last time the Pats won it, they caught at 34-10 drubbing at the hands of the Titans. 

The Bucs lost to the bears last year and got obliterated by the Saints. 

The Chiefs lost to a Jacoby Brissett led Colts team in 2019. 

Every super bowl champ has a game or two like this during the season. It's a long season.