Raiders CB Damon Arnette sued over hit-and-run crash; Released

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, pwny said:

So a video just got released of him threatening to kill someone.

Not great. 

Yeah, the car accident suit, not actually a big story.

Add on this, way more likely to be a problem here.

Arnette has been more or less complete trash on the field so far, so it would not shock me remotely if the Raiders just move on there now as well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Arnette has been more or less complete trash on the field so far, so it would not shock me remotely if the Raiders just move on there now as well.

Yeah Im starting to think putting the team that wants to be known as the 'bad boys' of the NFL in the worlds biggest party city was a bad idea.

NSFW

Spoiler

Edited by AkronsWitness

Ya know I was just thinking about how maybe Vegas just isn’t a good place for any professional sport. Don’t get me wrong I know that there are plenty of NFL teams in bigger cities around the county and that the Ruggs situation could happen anywhere anytime even if the person isn’t drunk, also I’m not saying Vegas shouldn’t have professional sports teams but, it is sin city and I believe that there’s a good chance we haven’t seen the last of situations like this one and the Ruggs one. Again I know people get drunk and do stupid stuff all over but something about having young, multi millionaires in Vegas just seems like it might be doomed to fail, I mean what could happen if this kinda stuff starts happening all the time with the raiders? Could goodell force them to relocate? 

Edited by Jdolphins18

8 minutes ago, Jdolphins18 said:

Ya know I was just thinking about how maybe Vegas just isn’t a good place for any professional sport. Don’t get me wrong I know that there are plenty of NFL teams in bigger cities around the county and that the Ruggs situation could happen anywhere anytime even if the person isn’t drunk, also I’m not saying Vegas shouldn’t have professional sports teams but, it is sin city and I believe that there’s a good chance we haven’t seen the last of situations like this one and the Ruggs one. Again I know people get drunk and do stupid stuff all over but something about having young, multi millionaires in Vegas just seems like it might be doomed to fail, I mean what could happen if this kinda stuff starts happening all the time with the raiders? Could goodell force them to relocate? 

giphy.gif?cid=63e6b07encqo3trh5ki60wliip

That's why it doesn't come off as a joke, @wwhickok lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah Im starting to think putting the team that wants to be known as the 'bad boys' of the NFL in the worlds biggest party city was a bad idea.

NSFW

Hide contents

It takes some really, really low IQ to post this online.  I'd release him for that alone.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

It takes some really, really low IQ to post this online.  I'd release him for that alone.

Fits though. One of the big concerns about him coming out of OSU was his character. Bob McGinn quoted one scout saying he was a knucklehead. 

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

I remember being blown away when they took him in the first. I thought he was a 3rd / 4th round guy. Most of the 9ers forum was floored when he went in the first. 

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah Im starting to think putting the team that wants to be known as the 'bad boys' of the NFL in the worlds biggest party city was a bad idea.L
NSFW

Hide contents

One of the cleanest teams in the league in terms of arrests, tolerance for domestic violence, etc. And yet yes, these 2 guys erase everyone else on the team. Ruggs made a horrible mistake and will never play football again. Bad take. This team doesn't condone trash off the field.

• Like 2