Week 10 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

Saying Mac Jones has looked the best of the rookie QB's this far into the season is far from a hot take right now...

This is the part that hits my opinion the hardest. I didn't think he was going to be as NFL ready as he has been. You can add whatever context you want to his actual performance (and in certain regards, I will), but he's clearly already a competent starting QB in the league. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

We were supposed to be the team that caught the Bucs napping next week. Washington is spoiling everything. 😶

Contrary to what the NE/Washington announcer said, Brady has thrown 3+ interceptions in a half before, against Denver in 2001.

Brady had 3 INT in the NFCCG vs GB last season in the second half

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This is the part that hits my opinion the hardest. I didn't think he was going to be as NFL ready as he has been. You can add whatever context you want to his actual performance (and in certain regards, I will), but he's clearly already a competent starting QB in the league. 

IMO this year is probably the best coaching job Belichick has done in years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He was billed as the most NFL ready of all the QB prospects besides Lawrence though? Thats why he was getting top 3 considerations i thought.

He had a live arm too, remember that vividly. He was not a noodle arm like a lot of previous Bama guys