Former HC Jon Gruden suing NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Overall I think Gruden is a jackass but he should be pissed that he was basically sacrificed while Snyder gets some sort of courtesy of not have his private matters made public. If Goodell was that outraged over what they found it should've been released right away.

They weren't private, they were sent on a work account. 

I understand completely why people want additional wrongdoers to get in trouble.

I do not understand whatsoever why anyone would sympathize with the wrongdoer who did get in trouble.

If 4 people robbed me and 1 of them got caught, I wouldn't feel bad for the 1 that got caught simply because the 3 others did not. That's not rational.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

If 4 people robbed me and 1 of them got caught, I wouldn't feel bad for the 1 that got caught simply because the 3 others did not. That's not rational.

Not what I was saying. There was a lot of wrongdoing, while did only Gruden go down?

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

Not what I was saying. There was a lot of wrongdoing, while did only Gruden go down?

I didn't meant to imply you specifically had said or meant that, my bad. Was a general thought.

I don't really know or care why Gruden was the first one to "go down", but I find it laughable he would sue over it. I hope he gets further embarrassed.

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Andddd its locked by the Mods.

Can't wait for them to tell us to keep this about football when it's directly related to an off the field incident.

Animated GIF

...swing and a miss.

This could have been covered via PM, but you seem to enjoy making incorrect assumptions on how we do our job.

Next time... stick to the topic at hand, leave site moderation to us. If you have questions on how things should be done, feel free to send us a PM.

Tks.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I didn't meant to imply you specifically had said or meant that, my bad. Was a general thought.

I don't really know or care why Gruden was the first one to "go down", but I find it laughable he would sue over it. I hope he gets further embarrassed.

All good. I'm definitely not rooting for anybody, just more of I just don't understand why they let others save face.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Corporations typically own your emails. So good luck. 

He was not employed by the league at the time and was using his personal email address 

He was sending emails to a domain that was owned by the league, but I am not sure the legality of who would then "own" his emails. 

59 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

They weren't private, they were sent on a work account. 

no, they werent. he was an ESPN employee at the time and was not using his ESPN email, it was a personal email address