Week 11: Packers @ Vikings - GB loses 34-31, falls to 8-3, and loses Elgton Jenkins :(

FAH1223

54 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Broken coverages and Henry Black are more to blame than Kevin King.  But, he's your whipping boy. 

After being down by 13 into the 3rd quarter and then come roaring back with all the breaks falling to the purple side......I am left encouraged.

King and Black were both terrible, and Stokes has his worst game in awhile. Savage finally caught the ball, and Keke went helmet to helmet on Cousins.

Edited by TheEagle

1 minute ago, TheEagle said:

King and Black were both terrible, and Stokes has his worst game in awhile. Savage finally caught the ball, and Keke went helmet to helmet on Cousins.

41 shouldnt be in coverage situations at all IMO. I've no idea how he's getting out there - mqybe we're just out of other bodies - but he's terrible in coverage.

• Like 1

Growing pains in a NFC rivalry game. The Vikings took shots and our youngsters came up just short on a number of plays - it happens.

A. Rodgers 23/33 385 4 0 2-13 88.3

K. Cousins 24/35 341 3 0 2-23 78.0

The Packers made one too many mistakes on Sunday. The team needs to learn from the mistakes and play on.  Sadly for some of you, the Packers have to play with the players they have - not the ones you wish they had.

Not sure if posted already, from Football Outsiders

DVOA feels strongly that Green Bay outplayed Minnesota in this game, giving Green Bay 32.8% DVOA and Minnesota -13.3% DVOA. Our Post-Game Win Expectancy formula suggests that normally we would only expect a team with Minnesota's performance in this game to win 6% of the time, making this the most surprising result of the season based on how well teams played in the game.

Man, Everson Griffen is still in an armed standoff with cops and was clearly having a mental healthbreakdown on social media last night. He needs to be done with football and focus on his wellness and the vikings shoudl recognize that. Hopefully it works out for the best.

He also said that Dalvin Cook got him the handgun on IG. Dalvin seems to really make poor deiciosns.

Edited by Arthur Penske

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Man, Everson Griffen is still in an armed standoff with cops and was clearly having a mental healthbreakdown on social media last night. He needs to be done with football and focus on his wellness and the vikings shoudl recognize that. Hopefully it works out for the best.

He also said that Dalvin Cook got him the handgun on IG. Dalvin seems to really make poor deiciosns.

Is it known that Griffen can't have firearms? I don't think we should throw that at the feet of Cook, if he simply gave his friend a gun.  Not that I want to carry any water for Dalvin Cook, but he shouldn't be held accountable for actions that he did not commit.  

2 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

DVOA feels strongly that Green Bay outplayed Minnesota in this game, giving Green Bay 32.8% DVOA and Minnesota -13.3% DVOA. Our Post-Game Win Expectancy formula suggests that normally we would only expect a team with Minnesota's performance in this game to win 6% of the time, making this the most surprising result of the season based on how well teams played in the game.

That honestly makes me feel a lot better about the team.  Team seemed to be getting lucky to have the record they have, but this swings it the other way a bit to where their performance is becoming a little underrated by the record they have.

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Whaaaaaaat?

41 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Is it known that Griffen can't have firearms? I don't think we should throw that at the feet of Cook, if he simply gave his friend a gun.  Not that I want to carry any water for Dalvin Cook, but he shouldn't be held accountable for actions that he did not commit.  

The dude has a history of mental illness that has turned violent IIRC. People with history of serious mental illness should not have guns and it’s a really dumb decision to get one for someone who has hallucinations etc.

i own guns, and there are some friends/ acquaintances I would absolutely not give or borrow one to no matter if they are allowed by law to have one.

Dalvin said he didn’t buy it though, so who knows. 

Edited by Arthur Penske

3 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Refs

• Like 2